Page 193 of 252 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    You know I've been speculating that the only thing ep5 TE can do is maxing Shifta/Deband, dropping that to the MPA and abandon the quest right away.

There's no point to playing TE anymore. If 10% Shifta is godlike, try 20% WB of RA. And RA is performing better at DPS. Which means it's fine to have 2+ RAs. Even now, it's debatable if 2 TEs make the MPA better or worse, but after the nerf, well you know what's up.
    I feel like Techer needs yet another damage buff on wands, and some kind of major buff to Zondeel. Zondeel just feels pathetic nowadays, as most of the newer mobs are unaffected by it or are resistant to it, and its range just isn't good enough anyway with the newer area being much more open with mobs spaced out more. We need a Super Zondeel.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    You know I've been speculating that the only thing ep5 TE can do is maxing Shifta/Deband, dropping that to the MPA and abandon the quest right away.

There's no point to playing TE anymore. If 10% Shifta is godlike, try 20% WB of RA. And RA is performing better at DPS. Which means it's fine to have 2+ RAs. Even now, it's debatable if 2 TEs make the MPA better or worse, but after the nerf, well you know what's up.
    You trying to say Ra, can keep WB on every mob ? Or what ?, and i said about "point of playing" post #1912, i not saying its godlike i mean its good enough, and why you think Te is bad at performing DPS ? For example classic Te/Fo caster with Talis ? Yea its dont have element conversion, but its still good DPS, because when you saying Ra, i think its ofc Ra/Hu, but when you mention Te you not saying its subclass.
    And for example lets say 10 Fo/Te 1 Te/Fo 1 Ra/Hu, clear whole Deus Esca in 7 minutes. As Te/Fo is 30% less dmg then Fo/Te with same buffs its contribute as 0.7 and MPA will have dps of 11.7. Then 11Te/Fo 1 Ra/Hu will contribute as dps of 8.7 which means they will finish ~ 9-10 mins.
    And which chance its to have 11 Te in same MPA ?
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jun 14, 2017 at 08:44 PM.

Te/fo is just a gimped fo/te with access to shifta. Calling it playing techer is like calling an ep2 era hu/br with a katana playing hunter. At that point you playing force with a techer skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    Te/fo is just a gimped fo/te with access to shifta. Calling it playing techer is like calling an ep2 era hu/br with a katana playing hunter. At that point you playing force with a techer skin.
    Are you blind i said its example, Go replace with Te/Br, what changes ? My point was why you complaining so much, when OP things got nerfed.
    And which subclass you are playing ? A true Techer, may i have a blessing to finally get answer.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XQSJFBX698 is he also a "force with a techer skin" (even if its don't have Fo in subclass xD )
    Also its have skill tree build in comments, and its don't have wind mastery, so its same as EP5.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jun 14, 2017 at 10:50 PM.

Just give Techer a main class skill that Increases zondeel and zanverse to ~12 sec or so, and give extra ticks to resta/anti for Techer mains. And last and certainly not least, a wand melee PA that makes a massive explosion based off S-atk. Takes 30% or so of the current wands' T-atk and adds that to the S-atk.
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Jun 14, 2017 at 11:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Are you blind i said its example, Go replace with Te/Br, what changes ? My point was why you complaining so much, when OP things got nerfed.
    And which subclass you are playing ? A true Techer, may i have a blessing to finally get answer.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XQSJFBX698 is he also a "force with a techer skin" (even if its don't have Fo in subclass xD )
    Also its have skill tree build in comments, and its don't have wind mastery, so its same as EP5.
    Te/br is a completely different case than te/fo. Te/fo plays exactly the same as fo/te except you trade raw damage for access to better support techs thus you spend a bit of time casting those instead of DPSing. That video is a great example of how te/br plays different than force(or te/fo): a mixture of techs and melee, up close and personal rather than just spamming techs at range like a force.

Te/br is a completely different case than te/fo. Te/fo plays exactly the same as fo/te except you trade raw damage for access to better support techs thus you spend a bit of time casting those instead of DPSing. That video is a great example of how te/br plays different than force(or te/fo): a mixture of techs and melee, up close and personal rather than just spamming techs at range like a force.
    This is what i trying to say from beginning, Te it's not Zanverse slave, it can DPSing by itself. Players who complain about Zanverse nerf probably using only Zanverse for contribute in MPA, and can't DPSing not relying on others.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    This is what i trying to say from beginning, Te it's not Zanverse slave, it can DPSing by itself. Players who complain about Zanverse nerf probably using only Zanverse for contribute in MPA, and can't DPSing not relying on others.
    The problem is for the amount of effort invested in both gear and playing other classes have a substantially higher return in terms of dps. I enjoy playing techer offensively but its just not that effective and needs some love. Zanverse is not fun and the nerf is a good thing for the overall health of the game, frankly the nerfs to things like banish arrow and volgraptor have me more upset even if at this point it does not change that much for techer.

The problem is for the amount of effort invested in both gear and playing other classes have a substantially higher return in terms of dps. I enjoy playing techer offensively but its just not that effective and needs some love. Zanverse is not fun and the nerf is a good thing for the overall health of the game, frankly the nerfs to things like banish arrow and volgraptor have me more upset even if at this point it does not change that much for techer.
    You right about Zanverse. About effort and gear, it's applies to any class actually, and varies from player to player.
    Cant say anything about banish/volg raptor, will see how it works when EP5 comes.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I wonder If the base power re-balance of techs and crafts will give us some good TAJA pairings. Then we might see Te/Fi rise up to casting damage to backup bonking; with a wind, light, or dark tree anyway. TAJA PP Save could help compensate for the lack of Tech Charge PP recovery.