Page 218 of 252 FirstFirst ... 118168208215216217218219220221228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    What Techniques should one use as Te/Br or Te/Fi in UQ Naberius and Lilipa in order to kill enemys for Claris Claes CO?
    When I did these I just spammed status effects. Freeze through Barta and Rabarta and Panic through Ilgrants, Ragrants, Nagrants. It helps to keep to make the mobs more manageable.

What about Su as a subclass over Br? Is it worth it?

It gives better multipliers for techs but it requires you to redo Point assist every 40 sec and if the enemy has a lot of breakable parts this can get annoying very fast. Without Point assist you're basically doing Average Stance damage with techs. However only 5% of Su relies on Rainbow so your Light/Dark Techs deal more damage towards enemies that aren't weak to those elements. But since Point assist applies to 1 enemy its not that sexy for mobbing. On a plus side you'll be so tanky for a caster that you'll make Hunters feel like glass canons. Personally I think Point assist kinda ruins that class combo atm. If there was a "Auto Point assist" skill that applies it automatically with the first attack of the player and/or pet then Te/Br would get outclassed easily imo.

-------

Sooo we just farm 500 crest and we get Lavis? Fine by me~

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    It gives better multipliers for techs but it requires you to redo Point assist every 40 sec and if the enemy has a lot of breakable parts this can get annoying very fast. Without Point assist you're basically doing Average Stance damage with techs. However only 5% of Su relies on Rainbow so your Light/Dark Techs deal more damage towards enemies that aren't weak to those elements. But since Point assist applies to 1 enemy its not that sexy for mobbing. On a plus side you'll be so tanky for a caster that you'll make Hunters feel like glass canons. Personally I think Point assist kinda ruins that class combo atm. If there was a "Auto Point assist" skill that applies it automatically with the first attack of the player and/or pet then Te/Br would get outclassed easily imo.

-------

Sooo we just farm 500 crest and we get Lavis? Fine by me~
    Thank you for the insight! I just got back in game and I am still hesitating on which subclass I should focus on, knowing that I like throwing techs. I think I'll just keep focusing on Te/Br, though Te/Hu survivability looks yummy..

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    It gives better multipliers for techs but it requires you to redo Point assist every 40 sec
    Point assist recast time is only 10 seconds now,they reduced the cooldown a while back
    Point assist applies on the whole enemy,so you can just TPS a random unbreakable and go to town on the rest of what you're fighting.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Point assist recast time is only 10 seconds now,they reduced the cooldown a while back
    Point assist applies on the whole enemy,so you can just TPS a random unbreakable and go to town on the rest of what you're fighting.
    Yeah but it's still something you got to refresh every 40 seconds. Also if you attack an enemy marked by point assist but not the specific marked part, you only get a partial bonus, which is huh. Not o mention some fights like PD, Mother Arm phase or Deus Hydra phase are literally only made from breakables so...RIP

TE/SU is a very solid raid combo due to how much easier it is to keep and reapply point assist there (that and more than decent tanking abilities as was previously mentioned). I wouldn't take it anywhere else tho, as point assist truly becomes a liability on most other places

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    40 seconds is the duration, so when it runs out you'd have to apply it again.

Only support fire applies to the entire enemy, point assist itself still requires you to hit the point. It'd still technically be more than average stance, but you'd be losing out on the 15%.

Oh gee
    //headdesk
    now i feel dumb for feeding misinfo

Thanks for the correction though ;w;
    Spoiler!

Also the Cooldown is 5 Seconds now. it's only 10 seconds if you leave it at level 9

Portable Orbit ?!?!