Page 226 of 252 FirstFirst ... 126176216223224225226227228229236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I don't think Te/Br is that good nowadays. Te/Su can do everything Te/Br does but better since it doesn't have to rely on stance dancing or the content to have Te Element weakness or weakspots to be accessible by our clumsy class. Also Te/Su has no survivability issue so that's another plus.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66lWZr08p7E It's good, stancedance ? it's always was weak stance only, i not sure what Te/Su does is it still a wand user ? i talking about wand Te.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

TeSu is mainly a wander/caster that can fall back on Nuclear Marshmallows or Redran in a pinch. It requires a little micro with point assist but has all the unconditional damage buffs you could want plus some extra survivability.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    TeSu is mainly a wander/caster that can fall back on Nuclear Marshmallows or Redran in a pinch. It requires a little micro with point assist but has all the unconditional damage buffs you could want plus some extra survivability.
    Looks like Su pets for bosses, i hope wand PA will have enough potential for bossing, so i don't need to rely on subclass playstyle.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66lWZr08p7E It's good, stancedance ? it's always was weak stance only, i not sure what Te/Su does is it still a wand user ? i talking about wand Te.
    Thats pretty old content. Even Te/Bo has a decent clear speed in it nowadays.

Te/Su has good unconditional damage and once Point Assist is used you essentially have Te/Hu multipliers except they work on all damage types and Wand Gear gets equal multipliers as normal attacks (x1.75). However because of that Te/Su isn't great at mobbing but that also was never the strength of Te/Br either (especially if you solo weak stance lol). With HP Restorate you keep recovering HP over time, All Attack Up and All Attack High Up further helps making both normal attacks and techs to be more powerful while All Defense High Up and HP High Up make you more indestructible. And yeah you can also fall back to pets if needed, which helps with Anga shenanigans in solo content.

Looks like Su pets for bosses, i hope wand PA will have enough potential for bossing, so i don't need to rely on subclass playstyle.
    I wand whack or tech against most bosses aside from silly ones like the Crimson Dragon where he moves around way too much and being able to hit it from extreme range is a benefit. The pets just make effective shields and utility options.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Thats pretty old content. Even Te/Bo has a decent clear speed in it nowadays.

Te/Su has good unconditional damage and once Point Assist is used you essentially have Te/Hu multipliers except they work on all damage types and Wand Gear gets equal multipliers as normal attacks (x1.75). However because of that Te/Su isn't great at mobbing but that also was never the strength of Te/Br either (especially if you solo weak stance lol). With HP Restorate you keep recovering HP over time, All Attack Up and All Attack High Up further helps making both normal attacks and techs to be more powerful while All Defense High Up and HP High Up make you more indestructible. And yeah you can also fall back to pets if needed, which helps with Anga shenanigans in solo content.
    Su multipliers is 1.32 without point assist and 1.45 with point assist, when Hu offers 1.76 striking multiplier, Br is 1.48 weak stance, 1.63 weak stance charged tech, and whats your problem lol you dont even need now rainbow wand set to utilize it's potential, plus 1.35 multiplier for normal attacks.
    Looks like you don't get how Br works at all, weak stance here for tech explosion, if you use right element on wand it's works, superior for mobbing.

Su multipliers is 1.32 without point assist and 1.45 with point assist, when Hu offers 1.76 striking multiplier, Br is 1.48 weak stance, 1.63 weak stance charged tech, and whats your problem lol you dont even need now rainbow wand set to utilize it's potential, plus 1.35 multiplier for normal attacks.
    Looks like you don't get how Br works at all, weak stance here for tech explosion, if you use right element on wand it's works, superior for mobbing.
    Su has the two attack up things 15% each. Point assist 15%. Support fire 10%. Element weak hit 5%.
    This comes to 75.66%.
    However support fire is bugged and doesn’t work on parts after breaking or special spots (i.e. loser clock and double tounge)

Upkeeping Point Assist and Zanverse (on raid bosses especially) makes TE/SU a bitch to play.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

"Adding one more thing to what a Te main does, makes it a bitch to play."

Fixed it for you.

Te/Su and anyone who plays it belongs in the trash.
    Te/Br is pretty much worse than Te/Fi in every way now. Back when step JA mattered and it wasn't a stupid ring was it king.