Page 85 of 252 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895135185 ... LastLast

Oh, no, Saiki is still preferable. Gotta have some PP after all. Actually Brisa's not that great anymore now that new Noire units are out that have a better set bonus. 160 HP and 6 PP compared to Brisa's 80 HP and 5 PP. The base HP/PP is worse but they're both better crafted anyway. No idea on the price tag on those though, when I looked them up there were none for sale. Good luck getting them through drops, but should be easier than Brisa.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Oh, no, Saiki is still preferable. Gotta have some PP after all. Actually Brisa's not that great anymore now that new Noire units are out that have a better set bonus. 160 HP and 6 PP compared to Brisa's 80 HP and 5 PP. The base HP/PP is worse but they're both better crafted anyway. No idea on the price tag on those though, when I looked them up there were none for sale. Good luck getting them through drops, but should be easier than Brisa.
    Rear was like 600k, Arm is generally 2 mil from the looks of it, and Leg is around 2.5 mil. Those were the prices I found while searching the shop.

Edit: リア/エイグノワルガ is the rear, アーム/アトラムノワルガ is the arm, and レッグ/レドラノワルガ is the leg for those who want to just do easy copy/paste.
    Last edited by TwistedShaerk; Jul 27, 2015 at 06:13 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Welp, I already spent the mesetas on Brisa set :V

Regarding recommended weapons for Te/Br, the guide does not include race hunter weapons for Oceanids/Natives/Darkers. Any reason why?

I was thinking of completing a set of wands but is Pristine Small Hammer better than the race hunter weapons for Oceanids/Natives/Darkers? Assuming I cannot get Summit Moon/13*s.

race hunter weapons are mostly 11* , some of them not that easy to get and they cost more to grind/affix
    PSH is 10* which VERY easy to get and grind, it beats some of 11* and actually work on Ultimate monsters( which become more and more common)
    some of race hunter weps are better , yeah, but i think its just not worth it

Oh, no, Saiki is still preferable. Gotta have some PP after all.
    in my humble opinion, melee TE would be playable with like 60 PP
    but anyway, i like Saiki set, its so good balanced

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    race hunter weapons are mostly 11* , some of them not that easy to get and they cost more to grind/affix
    PSH is 10* which VERY easy to get and grind, it beats some of 11* and actually work on Ultimate monsters( which become more and more common)
    some of race hunter weps are better , yeah, but i think its just not worth it
    There is a race hunter wand for every enemy type (other than kuronian) that is 10* or below. Of course, most are quite a bit more rare than hammer.

Wand Whacking Addict

Not to mention that the machine hunter wand needs to be crafted to be up to speed with the others, and that comes with the wonderful damage variance we all know and love.
    Ship 02
    Ziyon
    62/30/42/58/55/75/75/55

Regarding Rikauteri tech casting against bosses, should I be doing Ilbarta + Banish Arrow combo, whatever the boss is weak against, or whatever I specced into (for example wind)?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

So, has anyone had a chance to check Slave Vs Gal Wand Vs Ares damage?