Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It is okay. PSO2 is doomed to fail outside JP anyway.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

Quote Originally Posted by ignika98 View Post
    You sound like one of those crazy preachers that stand in the middle of the street shouting "THE END IF NIGH!" top lel.
    That's pretty much what this is. I have a hard time believing that Sega will ever release a PS title outside of Japan again. It's kinda sad, really.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    I dunno, since like 2012 i been playing lots of Japanese-only title and never really bothered with the fact those game will never get english release.
    Even if new PS game get released doesn't remotely mean PSO2 will instantly become obsolete.
    The SEA version will. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DA_SHIZZLE_IG View Post

Your thoughts?
    You're not my dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobu View Post
    It is okay. PSO2 is doomed to fail outside JP anyway.
    *insert "Can't tell if serious, or if seriously joking" meme here*
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -- Albert Einstein

"I wasn't born a troll... SEGA & the knee-jerks at pso-world.com made me this way." - pso2love

Quote Originally Posted by DA_SHIZZLE_IG View Post
    Your thoughts?
    Don't care, don't matter. If like I like the game then I like the game, couldn't care less about comparison, etc. between games in a franchise.

PSO2 is almost 3 years old now and still going strong. Sounds like you're late to the party. I'm also a old school Dreamcast pso fan, but IMO PSU was actually the "terrible" pso. PSO2 is much better than PSU.

PSU had its ups and downs, but given Sega's track record with maintenance and updates of PS-series games OUTSIDE of Japan, which goes hand in hand with making promises we never see fulfilled like on PSO2 launch when western localization was announced.... I think its intelligent to stick with PSO2.

PSU was hella fun, but for me, the biggest kicker as to why I keep playing PSO2-JP is because it doesn't feel like abandonware like every western localized PS-game ends up feeling like. First it falls behind, then it gets forgotten, then it gets put down too soon (or not soon enough?)
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

Personally I enjoy PSO2. Then again I enjoyed PSU and most PSO fans I speak to loath both PSU and PSO2. Maybe people fear change? Who knows. All I know is I spent thousands of hours on DC and GC PSO before going on PSOBB private servers. I spent 3k hours on PSU before the servers shut down. I've not found as much passion for PSO2 as I wasted a lot on AC. In a similar fashion I ruined JP PSU with GC purchases wasting thousands of pounds on such nonsense.

So yes, I'd prefer a game where there was no subscription but also no micro transactions. I broke several private server accounts of PSOBB due to donating to get anything I wanted. I guess with most modern games getting easier and easier I got lazy and just poured money into getting whatever I wanted - subsequently breaking the game.

The most fun I had was on EU PC PSU because I worked so damn hard to earn what I found and it was such a fulfilling experience. unfortunately, when the servers shut down i also realised what a waste MMO's were and never have I managed to re-kindle my love for MMO's or the PS series.

Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    I GOT THIS GUYS

PSU was bad and so is this topic.

Also, Nova is the bestest Phantasy Star Online.
    Nova being a good game is questionable.....

Whatever the OP was on I think he needs a nap.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.