Default PSO2 JP Ship 2 - Looking for friends and team

I took a few months off PSO2 to focus on Pokemon and Smash Bros for a while, and I recently started playing again. It seems like my team has pretty much died out on me, and I don't have too many active buddies.

I mostly play after 4:30 PM CST during the week, and pretty random times on the weekends.

I currently play 75/75 Br/Hu. I don't like doing TAs, but I do enjoy doing XQs. I was gone when UQ came out, and I'm really terrible at it, but I'm getting better. I could use some help learning how to do it properly.

Right now I feel like I just log in to keep up with my DOs, manage my shop/support partner and do whatever EQs pop up while I'm at home. It's getting boring.

You can send a friend request to 'thechronic' in-game, or send me a reply here and I'll add you when I get on after work today.

Feel free to add me. ID is Chrysheight. Still trying to get my characters to 70 but getting close.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight