Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Dreamer View Post
    For the gun portion, I guess. But what about the slash?
    I wouldn't talk about that. Implying that gunslashes have a melee part will get you branded a heretic by the cult of Addition Bullet.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Would turn guard stance into counter stance. Basically the same thing it is now but the counter is effected by attack type, your power comes from def stats. Massive damage for people who want to play like Wobbuffet or Exdeath. Use the gears for extra range.

Would give the gunslash an active ability that allows it to do both damage types at once for melee attacks. So like wand gear but for non-tech doods. Alternatively, you could give it a costly branching path that adds T-atk to the mix.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Jan 24, 2015 at 11:31 PM.

Since the usual suggestion stuffs are normally classes/player base changes/fix. For me what makes the game trival and boring after sometimes is the mobs and bosses. (Ult bosses are excluded, they're only fault is poor spawn (except anga/diablo) and being tied to one mission only).

-Nerf mob damages by 50% and increase mob density. (all mobs including Ult)
    -Increase mid-boss spawn rate (inlcuding Ult bears and mal)
    -Nerf boss damage (non-EQs) by 25% (all moves being almost 1-4 HKO makes having different moves near pointless, might as well just do Quartz Rain on all bosses) (Diablo and Anga are the exception)
    -Give non-EQ bosses unique mechanics or add something to there fight. Ex: Quartz bombing run, Vadhra summoing mizer/Soma, Rockbear buffing up his defense sky high, etc.
    -Give bosses more moves. Each boss have less than 8 movesets.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Jan 24, 2015 at 11:56 PM.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Make all damage multipliers additive instead of compounding, with a few rare exceptions, such as Chain Trigger, Critical Strike, and Guard Stance Advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Put a gunslash gear on HU. Alternatively, make the next gunslash PA give a special boost like sacrifice bite does. Fix Kreisenschlag
    Give HU more PP recovery skills
    Fix BO's Elemental PP restorate skill to work with dual blade shift, and make the skill percentage based like attack pp restorate.
    Add a new skill to BO that directly boosts the power of zanverse from 20% to 50% and perhaps reduces charge time. Make it not main class only.
    Boost Elemental Stance by like 5%.
    Make Dual Blade's mirage step keep them afloat in the air so they can air dash properly like jet boots.
    Make Dual Blade's direction + shift not follow up to a step attack but a standing attack instead.
    Such simple fixes, but people will probably think I'm asking for too much here.

I vote for criticals to be like criticals in other games, where it actually does double damage. Also allow for boosts to crit damage, more fun then boring stances.

Hitting for big numbers is fun. Criticals in this game? Not fun.

Make non boss enemies more diverse(like Goran, Satellite Lizard, Sinow Zele & Girtablulu).

Add indoor areas which doesn't feel like walking through a gigant warehouse( PSO2 Sub. Tunnels vs PSO Seabed / Subterranean Desert).

Make areas within themselves more diverse:

PSO Cave 1&2:
    Spoiler!

vs.

PSO2 Cave 1&2:
    Spoiler!

Give new areas a different level structure(like VR Spaceship -> Central Control Area).

Make Arks quests more like the old Hunters Guild missions (like The Fake in Yellow) and add some boss rush quests like Towards the Future or Respective Tomorrow.

Make non EQ boss battlels more diverse(like Vol Opt or Saint Million instead of another Quarz Dragon recolor).

Multi Class weapons should enable PA usage.

What would you do differently to broke the game balance?

^ this thread
    Personally i want some kind of indoor map, and maybe implement something like MB drop system that gave decent weapon after killing ## amount of certain type of enemy.

Relax grinding. I've found several 12*'s and it's means nothing to me, because I don't want to deal with the horror of grinding them.

What they could do is, give people the option to pay with meseta to +10 (not +40) their weapon.

Like, pay 1.5 million to +10 a 12*; 900,000 to +10 an 11*; 600,000 for a 10*, etc. Even if the price is a bit too high and would probably be cheaper if you grinded it normally, they should give people an option who feel they just can't get past Dudu's RNG.

Either remove weakbullet, and give Ranger more powerful tools to compensate, or give everyone a skill that lets them apply a single weakbullet via gunslash, so the game can actually be balanced around it and MPAs dont get screwed if no one happens to be a ranger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post

What they could do is, give people the option to pay with meseta to +10 (not +40) their weapon.

Like, pay 1.5 million to +10 a 12*; 900,000 to +10 an 11*; 600,000 for a 10*, etc. Even if the price is a bit too high and would probably be cheaper if you grinded it normally, they should give people an option who feel they just can't get past Dudu's RNG.
    simpler version: have an NPC sell 100% grind success at 400k each. It'll immediately become the best money sink in the game.