Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

thanks sonic boom

But didnt Asiasoft Pso2 just cut down its number of blocks on its ships? You don't really hear how well the other expansions are doing also.

I honestly think we would see a English login in page on the Japan site and a English language selection in game before you see a English version ever launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    In any case, this is just another pitiful attempt to say "SEGA's crap now" once more. Are we on a Pso2 Forum dedicated to help people or on a site wanting to crucify a company which make a great game we're playing everyday ?
    You do comprehend that if Sega falls under, so does PSO2, right? The point isn't that Sega's a bad company. The point is that Sega is steadily diminishing and might go bankrupt and that would be bad for its consumers. Duh. Too concentrated on badmouthing people to think your posts through?

Actually their were some bad Mario games like "Mario is Missing" or a few other educational games with Mario name on it.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Lightbulb

^ Very informative video about the whole fiasco.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

offered voluntary retirement
    Is it wrong if I read this as:
    Spoiler!

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Actually their were some bad Mario games like "Mario is Missing" or a few other educational games with Mario name on it.
    Mario is Missing and Hotel Mario weren't made by Nintendo. Chances are good any educational ones have the same problem. So these don't qualify. I heard they weren't that bad either.

There's been like three times as many Mario games as there have been Sonic games anyway, so for Mario games to be consistently higher quality than Sonic games just furthers the point. Mario has no equivalent to Sonic 06 or Sonic Boom either.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Mario is Missing and Hotel Mario weren't made by Nintendo. Chances are good any educational ones have the same problem. So these don't qualify.

There's been like three times as many Mario games as there have been Sonic games anyway, so for Mario games to be consistently higher quality than Sonic games just furthers the point. Mario has no equivalent to Sonic 06 or Sonic Boom either.
    Yeah I know that.... but I said "Bad" Mario games existed. It counts regardless of who made them. lol
    Also didn't the failure of those games lead to the playstation 1?
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jan 30, 2015 at 08:33 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    But those were the case of third party licensing (much like the Zelda CD-i games); Nintendo themselves seem to washed their hands of them as well. Interestingly, SEGA developed the Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games series and were the publishers outside of Japan.

EDIT: This is what happens when you take 10 minutes to research: you miss tons of posts.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 30, 2015 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    ^ Very informative video about the whole fiasco.
    Is there a transcript or summary for that? 30mins is a bit much.