Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    I am perfectly fine with Katori as #1. Houko is the best.

I'd sooner judge people for liking Matoi than Io though.
    I really like Katori, and I'm glad she's in first right now. She's by far the most interesting female SEGA has added yet.

...and, yeah, Matoi is shit too, but at least she has "things", and isn't complete pedo-bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post

Because her interaction with Saga are fun.
    Haven't see that, but I'll admit that's hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    I can!

She's the only one that's actively come off like she's trying to seduce you. Io was always tsundere about it and probably treated us MCs like business fellows.

Matoi's lost her memories, and even before that, we pretty much treated her different from everyone else (Matoi's pretty much the "pampered princess that would rather not be" stereotype - she has this large ass influence and doesn't even really care about it because she's naive and innocent as all get out).

Katori, on the other hand? Drawn to strong people, makes moves on you before you can even be mentally prepared for it, and could probably actually get one over Matoi... were it not for the massive cockblocking that Saga himself is known for (dude fits the Cast mantra to a T - "ALWAYS be serious"; thank you, Saga, for reminding me of how much you metalheads come off as stoic densemeisters).

Oh, and she's an airheaded oujo-sama (more so than Matoi; at least she tries to be civil).
    LOL makes sense.
    I still prefer Quna though (or at least, half of her)

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

About Quna... she's rendered far better in that bikini poster, and that statuette; she doesn't look so... small when you consider the proportions. She looks better with some height to her.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I still don't know shit about the story.

I know that Quartz is badass, because if I could nosedive at Mach 1 to locations and just get up like "sup." I'd do it all the time.

Quartz can nosedive into the ground with a a broken nose. That's pretty badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    Quartz can nosedive into the ground with a a broken nose. That's pretty badass.
    He just don't give a shit.

What if they give us a UQ quartz with more thrusters, and make it red, because being red makes you go 3x as fast
    Ship 2 - Mirage
    Hu - 75 Fi - 75 Br - 75 Bo - 75 Ra - 75 Gu - 75 Fo - 75 Te - 75

Isn't Rera-kun a boy?
    I mean arbitrary fan translation aside the only way people refer to Rera's gender is by -kun by someone that is highly unlikely to use it gender neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Isn't Rera-kun a boy?
    I mean arbitrary fan translation aside the only way people refer to Rera's gender is by -kun by someone that is highly unlikely to use it gender neutral.
    Given how Japan will give a girl's voice to a boy, it would make sense.

Then again, the EP1 dialogue Rera has with Aki makes me wonder if this is true (they apparently talk about how they don't get men - which WOULDN'T make sense if Rera was a boy), but then Kamitsu pretty much confirms that he/she's pretty young for a Dragonkin (they all see each other as just wisps or whatnot - they don't value their bodies too highly, but they will go apeshit if you threaten their souls, as that's who they really are).

I dont get it. How do people know all this stuff about Katori when EP3 isnt even translated?