Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    The core on his face takes much more than 2x damage, so I'd imagine it's the same as the butt cores if not more.

I usually just symphonic drive spam for tons of damage, and go for other PAs if he's panicked or any other time he's keeping his face still for a while.
    Walkure plz we need your math here. Im fairly certain his face antenna thing takes a lot more damage than normal weak spots. I was symphonic driving it for over 100k when I never hit that on anything else.

babby never learned bibras?
    Speed Rain bibras?hahaha.. symphonic drive only 100k..?
    all post here maybe troll..or noob

High DPS = it is weak ballet leg > rear pimple

foreigner/LEECHER (no DPS)
    it is confused head + wb head CORE (maybe foreigner think broken horn, it is wrong)
    Last edited by schnee4; Feb 5, 2015 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by schnee4 View Post
    babby never learned bibras?
    Speed Rain bibras?hahaha.. symphonic drive only 100k..?
    all post here maybe troll..or noob

High DPS = it is weak ballet leg > rear pimple

foreigner/LEECHER (no DPS)
    it is confused head + wb head CORE (maybe foreigner think broken horn, it is wrong)
    Spoiler!

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Makes me wonder how many accounts this HnS has on PSOW because every time I see a post like that I automatically assume it's him.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Wow accusing without proof. Confirmed low life Dutch. En de grootste domkop.

Edit: This also remind me team who got relationship with English got all stomped over vs none cause the former goes wb head > wb broked head and latter between tail, body. And the practice actually started before 2013 national championship through pubs run.

Dumb people gotta dumb superior showcase.
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Feb 5, 2015 at 04:19 AM.
    Behold Team Crimson behind the troll/b20 and empowered by pso-world.com

2015-01-30T21:35:22 332 PUBLIC 12699499 Mondo get a life
    2015-02-03T00:08:00 506 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius our team lead has a toy too
    2015-02-03T00:08:06 508 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius he got it from posiden

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Oh no! a google translated dutch insult! I'm so scared now of this superior baka gajin hater!

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Hmm, the only thing that is really convincing is that it's easier for SC, but that just means it's selfish ras that want to get #1 in TD rather than getting a good run.

Vibras moves around so much regardless of where you put WB (unless stunned) that aggro doesn't make a difference and with several people fighting Vibras having a good position for attacking the butt isn't that hard.

And if the wings are half open you can still hit the butt core rather easily, so most of the time you can hit the butt core.

Face(horn) core is hard to hit all the time cause Vibras always moves so jerkily and jitterily so if you don't have good and steady aim all the time you will miss often and lockon also has a hard time.

I guess I need to just stop expecting anything from randoms ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    And if the wings are half open you can still hit the butt core rather easily, so most of the time you can hit the butt core.
    Vibras always moves so jerkily and jitterily so if you don't have good and steady aim all the time you will miss often.
    Let's see if you can figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Hmm, the only thing that is really convincing is that it's easier for SC, but that just means it's selfish ras that want to get #1 in TD rather than getting a good run.
    Killing a boss has nothing to do with TD ranking, you are more likely going to rank in top 3 mobbing with a fire FOTE rather than killing bosses.

Satellite Cannon is one of the most effective DPS PA, any RAHU with decent gear and proper buffs can easily pull 800k~900k damage per Sat Cannon on a WB'ed face.