Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

@yoshiblue:
    Spoiler!

@CelestialBlade:
    Spoiler!

@everyone: As you may have noticed, PSOW got an upgrade recently! One change is that embedded videos are bigger than they were before. Like, a LOT bigger. I know I asked this question before, but I wanted to ask again: Would people prefer if I just used links for songs instead of posting the videos? When reading my latest chapter, did you feel the videos were obtrusive in any way? Or did you not care? Keep in mind, a few chapters may have up to 6 or 7 songs.

I'm willing to go with whatever everyone else prefers. If you feel the videos are in the way, I can put links instead. If you don't care or like the visual flourish of the videos, I'll leave it the way it is. Either way, please let me know!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

The larger videos don't shake up the format too much, but they are kind of more distracting. But if you focus on the story the videos shouldn't be a problem. Unless there's something moving in them or something. Would be the only thing I would worry about.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

I don't mind them. Their size still feels the same on a mobile browser.

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Based on feedback here and elsewhere, it sounds like you guys don't have a problem with my current format. Duly noted! In that case, I think I'll keep things the same for now. FYI, Season 3 starts July 9th!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by stukasa View Post
    Based on feedback here and elsewhere, it sounds like you guys don't have a problem with my current format. Duly noted! In that case, I think I'll keep things the same for now. FYI, Season 3 starts July 9th!
    I'm good with that :3

By the way, the staff have come out with a Cosmic Fluid theme that does not have a fixed-width frame, and it fixes a few of the problems you were worried about. I think it's still kinda in beta but you can select it and I really like how it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    By the way, the staff have come out with a Cosmic Fluid theme that does not have a fixed-width frame, and it fixes a few of the problems you were worried about. I think it's still kinda in beta but you can select it and I really like how it looks.
    I've been using Cosmic (Fluid) too and like it so far. Format-wise, my story definitely works better with it (or any theme that isn't the original Cosmic).

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Looks like I picked a good time to take a break. I'm only two chapters behind, and I have a few days to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Looks like I picked a good time to take a break. I'm only two chapters behind, and I have a few days to catch up.
    Welcome back!(?) I was wondering where you'd gone off to. I would have read your newest story chapter yesterday, but y'know... BBQ, fireworks, etc. I'll go read it now~

P.S. Interlude 2.3 was posted before the site upgrade so the video links look a little weird (i.e. not centered, unnecessary forum code, etc.). They should still work, though!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

I don't know what happened. I just stopped coming for no reason. Hopefully that doesn't keep happening. How long was I gone?
    And yeah, the fireworks are why I posted it. I got enough time off to sleep enough to get motivation and creativity. I need more of those.

INTERLUDE 2.3 [5/14/16]

Spoiler!