Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just reject a friend request if you don't want to add someone, it's not as lazy as having an auto block on but 10 seconds won't kill you.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    You know you earn FUN points when people use your character right? I dont really see any downside in adding people.
    What are these "FUN" points you speak of? I thought the game was already fun. lol
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    What are these "FUN" points you speak of? I thought the game was already fun. lol
    Serious or sarcasm? At this time my detector is a bit off.

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    Serious or sarcasm? At this time my detector is a bit off.
    Serious. I assume Fun points are another way to enjoy the game when you don't have the money or want to spend any on lobby actions/clothes?
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Yeah pretty much bonus points Sega gives you for logging in, sending Good Jobs, using other people's chars, etc. It's like another currency, so it's a win-win for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Seere View Post
    You can get fun points by logging in everyday, using FP, send a good job, excube shop, etc. used for FUN shop and FUN scratch
    Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    Yeah pretty much bonus points Sega gives you for logging in, sending Good Jobs, using other people's chars, etc. It's like another currency, so it's a win-win for everyone.
    Ah that makes sense. Nice to see sega is trying to add Replay value to their game.

You can disable friend requests by having 200 friends. The list is maxed thereby denying any future requests.

Make 199 accounts and friend yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Make 199 accounts and friend yourself.
    If you want to get banned for doing that. =/