Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    I don't know if the dolphin was a reference to echo. I just remember when me and my buddy got to mines mags started dropping like candy so we decided to see if having different stats on a mag would give us different PBs. The stag, if I remember correctly, cast jellen and zallure on surrounding enemies.
    I was wondering why its attack missed often. Wow I feel like scrub. ;-;
    Do you recall what made mags drop more often free missions or side/story quests?
    Mags are awesome and more dedependable than Partner Machines in psu.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I was wondering why its attack missed often. Wow I feel like scrub. ;-;
    Do you recall what made mags drop more often free missions or side/story quests?
    Mags are awesome and more dedependable than Partner Machines in psu.
    I wouldn't know about PSU. As excited as I was for it, I ended up getting hooked on WoW for 5 years and completely missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    I wouldn't know about PSU. As excited as I was for it, I ended up getting hooked on WoW for 5 years and completely missed it.
    Oops I meant PSO when I asked about Mags. I created an end-game for myself while playing psobb hunting mags and raising them.
    WOW is probably a better game than PSU. Sadly PSU was a take it or leave it deal. When Photon Artes like Dus Majarrus/Ank Dugrega appeared I started to wonder what direction SEGA was going with PSU.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.