Default Message in a bottle

A message in a bottle is a very special form of communication whereby a message is sealed in a container (archetypically a glass bottle, but could be any medium, so long as it floats and remains waterproof) and released into the sea or ocean. Generally, among other purposes they are used for scientific studies of ocean currents. But now a days it is very popular for invitation. For more information please visit the beach wedding invitations cheap.
    Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by mfh647; Sep 22, 2015 at 06:01 AM.

Depends on what you're gaming, if it's only PSO2 you may be fine, anything else it's kinda underpowered. Also missing price, resolution you'll play, etc.

It's not bad, but depending on price you can do better.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    Depends on what you're gaming, if it's only PSO2 you may be fine, anything else it's kinda underpowered. Also missing price, resolution you'll play, etc.

It's not bad, but depending on price you can do better.
    Huh? It's an 8-core rig with a GPU that has decent processing power and 4GB of ram on its own (as in 4gbs on the card, not the motherboard.) Hell, I have a rig similar to that and I can handle the likes of Metal Gear Solid : Ground Zeros. His rig is capable of handling far more than PSO2.

I agree with Shadowpawn, there. That's not the most powerful piece of equipment, but it's plenty enough to play most games from the last five years on maximum settings. My wife's computer has a similar build, with an Intel chipset on the motherboard and a generation older nVidia video card. That machine runs Tomb Raider on maximum settings without stuttering.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Shadowpawn is super right. Those specs will handle everything you will throw at it.

Not really guys.

I have a superior config(already 3 years old minus the gfx card) that still struggles is most recent games, but I absolutely need to have it running at 60 FPS at all times.

Playable is one thing, acceptable(30+ FPS) is another, capable of handling anything like you guys are implying is a whole new game.

He didn't mention budget, resolution or the price offered, so it was very vague info, I did my best at covering the little info that was provided, as such, I prescribed advice accordingly.

You can always check Tom's Hardware for processor/gfx card comparisons.

If that isn't enough computer for you to get ~60fps average on most of the games released since 2010, then you're doing something wrong. The only thing I'm seeing there that really concerns me, is the 600W power supply. That seems a little wimpy for a gaming rig.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

No... 600W is enough with some to spare as the nVidia cards don't require much energy. One could argue that the PSU also isn't the more reliable Corsair series(Seasonic) but good enough(CWT), again, one could go better, but then, no budget was mentioned.

If he was going the newer AMD R-series, then he would need a bit more of a 700W PSU. Anyways, I think the point is moot since he didn't even check back to us, so he probably bought it anyway.