Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Charter ISP can now connect

Anyone that is using Charter can now access the pso2 site and play the game without the proxy.

Yep, at least for me.
    I was surprised when I clicked on a link somewhere under http://pso2.jp/ and noticed that the page actually loaded for me. I double checked that my proxy was off, and then checked to make sure I could log in the game without it.

well, the one thing i miss about the proxy is that one hour notification for the EQs. But I'm still glad that i can now play without worrying about getting disconnected from EQs. Atleast now i can get my OTP for that extra storage space. Been waiting for it for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by tsheej View Post
    well, the one thing i miss about the proxy is that one hour notification for the EQs.
    Just use this:
    https://twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour

Saw this and was ready to rejoice, but then I tried to connect to their website and I still cannot connect. I'm in an area tho where Charter bought out the cable internet service here about a year or so ago (in the Northwest) so i'm wondering if that's why I still can't connect. Either way it looks like i'm going to have to call them again and hope to get someone that at least has a clue.

Edit: Which of course didn't get me anywhere, cause everyone I talk to just wants to point to IP block as the issue. I know this whole issue has been ranted about everywhere here, so i'll just leave it be and continue using the proxy for now. Was really hoping everything was fixed finally.
    Last edited by WolfDreamer; Feb 17, 2015 at 10:11 PM.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDreamer View Post
    Saw this and was ready to rejoice, but then I tried to connect to their website and I still cannot connect.
    Hmm, I guess not all Charter got this problem fixed yet. Might just have to wait it out a little longer. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tsheej View Post
    well, the one thing i miss about the proxy is that one hour notification for the EQs. But I'm still glad that i can now play without worrying about getting disconnected from EQs. Atleast now i can get my OTP for that extra storage space. Been waiting for it for a long time.
    Join the proxy chat, it's what a team mate of mine does.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hmm, I just randomly dced during a TA. Now I can't connect at all. Any other Charter users having this problem?

your not the only one. I just got dced 10mins ago. i wonder what going on with charter.

Yeah, I just used WTFast and it connected with no problems. Oh boy, Charter users might be having routing issues again.