Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Costume with Affix (Thai Server)

You know, I give Sega a lot of grief for their management of this game, but I have to admit, they have avoided a crapload of potential bad decisions in the implementation of their F2P model.

It's also in the Taiwan version and has existed for quite a while.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

The definition of P2W hogwash. Do they bind on equip too? If so, it's not so game-breaking, since you can't sell them, but still terrible.

If I remember right, that is close to what the original plan for costumes was before PSO2JP was released. For them to influence stats that is. Good that it didn't come in to play, what with all of the other terrible design choices that remain in-game as it is.

iirc on TW the augs last for one month, and the costumes themselves are bind on pickup. the affixes are transferrable but the original costume is consumed. this was the original TW bulletin about it, and I can't read chinese so I'm going off what I heard from people.

^ That's standard F2P MMO stuff. When selling new costumes, give them temporary stats so people have to keep buying them if they want to keep up with the meta. PSO2 doesn't really have a proper competitive metagame you need to participate in to be able to progress though, so it's not really a huge deal in this game.

wtf
    pay to win detected

no idea if later
    they will add like 100 atk or smt better on costume

It's probably something for minmaxers. Unless they like stick Lucky Rise III on one.

Just no.....
    NO!