Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    PSO2 already is, in a way. If you play Mining Base Defence: Despair, Paragon of Deceit or Descent of the Destroyer without a ranger, the difference is immense.
    My point exactly. I was hoping they'd overhaul WB and enemy HP so a single RA doesn't have the power to influence MPA kill speed by making things drop up to 2.5 times as fast before they scaled more enemies like they did SH loser, but that ship has sailed, and I'm not surprised in the least.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Females get more fashion options in real life as well. It's not just PSO2.

I've been pretty pleased with the Cast imitation outfits for guys. Coupled with the recent Cast-ish accessories.
    But there are still very simple outfits I'd like for both male and female that PSO2 simply does not have.
    Or there are similar versions of what I want... but not quite the same. Or have absolutely terrible colors that we cannot change.
    Everyone I've talked to agrees that PSO2 has a habit of ruining everything in some way.

PSO2 would be so much better if they separated costume parts. Combination variety would be amazing.
    There'd be less female outfits in total because many existing costumes share the same parts.
    But then people wouldn't have to keep wasting real money on hideous new preset colors. SEGA doesn't want that to happen.

Accessory system is pretty awesome, though.
    Just wish we could scale, mirror and rotate as well.
    Would be nice to be able to scale and mirror hair, too.
    Costumes shouldn't include stuff that falls under the "body paint/underwear" category, either.
    And we ought to be able to combine at least 2 types of body paint (ie. socks+gloves).
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 25, 2015 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Females get more fashion options in real life as well. It's not just PSO2.

PSO2 would be so much better if they separated costume parts. Combination variety would be amazing.
    And that's actually a solution which would instantly help Males get more variety in their clothing choice. Just like in RL. Sure males are more limited in RL, but the ability to combine different tops/bottoms and clothing-layering is the RL solution. Would work just as much, in the game.

Even Disney's Magical World 3DS, easily trumps the PSO2 male selection in variety and cool factor. (Feels odd that it's true enough that I can actually say that.)
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Feb 25, 2015 at 01:15 PM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

What, but if we had more male characters than the males wouldn't have so many harlems!

Wait what