Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Anga hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    What's the point of running UQ's if every party is locked and no one joins the ones I make
    You might be doing it wrong.

The couple of times I did ULT non-Anga farm there was always at least one MPA doing it. Maybe it's a timezone issue...?

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    What's the point of running UQ's if every party is locked and no one joins the ones I make
    I'm going to guess you aren't running an Anga-oriented party and thus have the default quest name (in English probably too, even more incriminating) as your party info.

I know once I find an Anga and advertise it, the MPA fills in about 1 to 5 minutes.

Farming in general is really boring to me. Doing the same thing over and over = zzz.
    I like to just do whatever for fun, and then it's nice if something useful drops.

Magatsu, TD3 and Nab2 are still fun for me. Lots of opportunities to experiment with playstyle.
    XQ would be better without having to loot crap and click through the same old NPC transmissions.

There's always anga parties going on at any random time of the day. Most of them are locked so you'll have to input either あ - あんが - アンが for passwords or use the ime pad to figure out anything other than those usual 3 passes. It's not hard to find them, just ask in your team someone may help out with other passwords.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Anga - the ultimate troll :/

At this point I kinda gave up farming 13* (either from Anga, or from CQ or from U-Lilipa)

Takes too long to farm and I can deal almost equally high damage with 5-liner Lv.3 11* or Ex13 7-9*, which are easier to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    At this point I kinda gave up farming 13* (either from Anga, or from CQ or from U-Lilipa)

Takes too long to farm and I can deal almost equally high damage with 5-liner Lv.3 11* or Ex13 7-9*, which are easier to obtain.
    Lol. Me too.