Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anga hunt

167 Anga kills (a majority of them with +250% RDR +50% tri +30% daily and +100% global rare boost) to get 13* boots and people are saying I got off lucky. And a ragnus the very next run.
    50 kills is nothing, don't complain and just keep counting.

I killed 400 anga this past 100rdr week and got 1 off-class 13* (t-dagger as RA). Enjoy your clusterfuck in UQ.

I didn't even bother last boost week. The boost week before that though I killed maybe 100 angas and got two off class 13*s.

Partizan as Bouncer.
    Jet Boots has Hunter.

Funny how that works. Worse part is I'm starting to play Fi/Bo more than Bo/Hu so the jet boots dont even matter anymore.

I kinda want to farm diablo when the web panel boost are up till I get yami I want that katana so much ><

People still fight Diabo? I'm surprised there are even any Yamis and Gravidons on the drop records still.

All i can say is one with nobility shall not show there true power unless matched with greater or even power. for that is the way of the noble warrior

127 Anga now, no 13*, ok, i will wait for C-mode

I don't keep track of my Anga kills, but I did find Ares Blades, which was the one I wanted the most.

Assuming those challenge mode weapons really do have a latent that increases damage against bosses, then yeah, I'm just going to hold out for those.

The question now is what's going to count as a "boss"
    If minibosses like rockbear are exempt from the latent's affect than it might not be all that useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Boxed rares do not show up in the quest records, so those numbers are not accurate. They are only really useful to compare something's rarity in comparison to something else.
    Is Sega ever going to address this? With the Fortunate Omen charm on pretty much every serious UQ player ever it's no wonder Ares drop records look so bleak.
    You'd think they'd want those numbers to show up to motivate people to play more.