Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Sega is getting objectively worse at fixing issues. I remember when Chrome Dragon's EQ first came out. There was a bug that causes any rares Chrome dropped to not have an element. They took the game down right away, fixed the bug in a couple hours, and gave everyone who ran the EQ a 250% rare booster. Now, they've made a bug where XH Loser drops maybe 1/4 of the rares he's supposed to when you kill him, and they take 24 hours just to announce a maintenance to fix it.
    Eh, I don't really fault them for taking a while to announce downtime. Considering their track record, waiting to see if anything else is broken seems like a wise decision.

I hope this maintenance also fix the horrible lag that is making the game run like it's on a Pentium II. It was much better before the update, weren't they supposed to get it to run better instead of worse? Seriously.

On related note, Ship2 will get DF Loser EQ, 45 minutes after the time of my post.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Or they could replace Loser EQ with another one so they dont need to do maintenance. I wouldnt mind Valentines coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    I wonder whats gonna happen next update?

"due to a bug, A.I.S are bugged to only have 1 HP in TD3! We're so sorry!"
    What sucks even more is that this emergency maintenance is going to happen during a scheduled TD 3. Now it's not going to come up. =/

Quote Originally Posted by DeificEpyon View Post
    What sucks even more is that this emergency maintenance is going to happen during a scheduled TD 3. Now it's not going to come up. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Beckoning Darkness at 10PM EST (2/26) has moved to 8PM EST (2/28), and TD3 at 4AM EST (2/27) has moved to 8AM EST (3/4).
    It's literally in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Or they could replace Loser EQ with another one so they dont need to do maintenance. I wouldnt mind Valentines coming back.
    They don't want to make people even more upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    It's literally in the first post.
    And I read it.

I guess I should have been more specific.

I'm saying it won't come up at the original time because of maintenance now.

I probably won't be around at the rescheduled time, so I'm going to miss out regardless.

I'm failing to understand why FIVE HOURS are needed to correct ONE BUG when there's a WHOLE TEAM to work on it. This sort of inefficiency would be inexcusable in nearly any other service industry.

Quote Originally Posted by MidCap View Post
    I'm failing to understand why FIVE HOURS are needed to correct ONE BUG when there's a WHOLE TEAM to work on it. This sort of inefficiency would be inexcusable in nearly any other service industry.
    If you think that ONE BUG isn't a big deal then you obviously never programmed before. This is taking the consideration that the WHOLE TEAM wouldn't be working on a programming bug. At most 3 or 4 people are working on it, on top of uncompiling, recompiling, downloading and uploading information to a server then to test if it's fixed can take time. It only takes one misplaced character to prevent an entire game from working.