Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post

They also muck something up almost every single update. How many developers do you know do that?
    Ubisoft. Actually many do. :P

Quote Originally Posted by MidCap View Post
    I'm failing to understand why FIVE HOURS are needed to correct ONE BUG when there's a WHOLE TEAM to work on it. This sort of inefficiency would be inexcusable in nearly any other service industry.
    Sure, the fix might take ten minutes, but testing and pushing the patch/fix to the prod server takes hours. No matter how large your team is, it will take time. People think the 'code looks good, let's go live' school of thought is what teams do but that's not really the case.

Servers are up

Spoiler!

so random luther on ship2, anyone care to share their drops for XH? I got 6 10*s and 2 units on counter (~203%) + 350% tickets and drink/triboost/LR3. Loot doesnt seem any different for 10*s unless i got unlucky, kinda disappointed
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I've been getting less rare drops from Luther than before.

I'm wondering if we have to do more than 4 Apos fights to max drops for XH? I wouldn't put it past Sega to do that.

Either that or I just got shat on by the RNG on my 3 of my characters. Was using 250% ticket on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

No, I did 5 XH Apos and 3 Normals and got jack for drops also. 5 cubes, a handle of trash and 4 units.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Ran 6 XH owls and got 6 cubes and 3 units on a 250 + 200 Luther count.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Sounds like alot of you expected more from sega?

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Then you were mistaken like too many people here thinking SEGA doesn't give a crap about us. They listen to us and they do what's needed. I don't know any other Devs who are as concerned and responsive... And we are even rewarded for this little bug ! Thank you.
    You haven't been here for very long have you?

250% rdr + daily + team + Apos boost = 4 units, 6 10* and lots of junk. Seems the same as SH to me.
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.