Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    There's a crate that grants invinicibility and damages anything you touch. The entire MPA soundtrack is changed automatically to:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpOEHYce-x0

While on the subject, There's a new world of Time Attack that involve all the sonic stages accordingly.
    Neat.

*Enemies absorb and grow from Technics. The bigger they become the stronger they are.
    *Zero Rappies tap dance if you leave them alove for 3-5 seconds.
    *Explosives can now be thrown or attach to walls. They also have a 5sec (adjust to 10 or 15 secs) countdown that you can trigger with a button push.
    *Rangers weapon gain a secondary affect. assault rifles fire bullets/rocket launcher the second function. Handgun fires regulary but with a silencer barrel as a secondary feature can whittle an enemies HP down without alerting enemies.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

If you are caught in the rain, you will seriously be poisoned and die.

There's no cure.

If you are caught in the rain, you will seriously be poisoned and die.

There's no cure.
    Sounds like my kinda game. =D

You die if you don't stay hydrated or eat.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Japanese Cold kills people. Japanese Comic Books tell me so!

Oh, males have been given a clumsiness factor.
    - When running near other MPA members that are female, have a chance of tripping onto female MPA member. While this is an inconvenience to the other player, this unlocks provocative lobby actions.
    - Also works Apprentice.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

New Force skills:

Jump JA Cast : Grants bouns technique damage during aerial Just Attack casting. (Max Level 5)(110%/120%/130%/140%/150%)
    Jump JA Cast Advance: Grants even more technique damage during aerial Just Attack casting.
    (Max Level 5)(120%/125%/130%/135%/140%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    New Force skills:

Jump JA Cast : Grants bouns technique damage during aerial Just Attack casting. (Max Level 5)(110%/120%/130%/140%/150%)
    Jump JA Cast Advance: Grants even more technique damage during aerial Just Attack casting.
    Jump JA Cast Overdrive: Only accessible to short female casters
    A pillar of light shines down on caster, caster does a magical pose follow by an overcharge of energy, follow by them screaming out the technic with Map range and befriending powers.
    STARLIGHT BREAKA

*Touchy fuzzy enemies make you dizzy lowering your accuracy causing you to miss a lot. (Yoshi Island reference)

Japanese Cold kills people. Japanese Comic Books tell me so!

Oh, males have been given a clumsiness factor.
    - When running near other MPA members that are female, have a chance of tripping onto female MPA member. While this is an inconvenience to the other player, this unlocks provocative lobby actions.
    - Also works Apprentice.
    I like this idea. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    New Force skills:

Sounds cool.

*Touching fuzzy enemies make you dizzy causing warping and distorting the visuals. Lowers your accuracy causing you to miss a lot.
    *New technic allowing you to shrink enemies. Stepping on them is an instant death.
    *Facepalming lobby action added.

Lisa will be allow to friendly fire just because she loves you.
    Lisa will be able to kill you because she loves you.
    Lisa will be allow to shoot you in the lobby block because she loves you.
    When incapacitated with Lisa in party and choose to return to ship. You are mysteriously transported to a foreign ship with pictures of you...This itself is an e trial for your character's soul.