Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Challenge Quest discussion

So, in my opinion Challenge Quest is more of a Survivor mode gameplay and these kinds of gameplay always needs good cooperation to survive through it

OK, so the first thing everyone should keep in mind is that you start at complete zero, meaning you only have clothing in your inventory. It also means that everything you find on the challenge field should be considered precious and should not use them way without thought (as you used trimate when your HP is only 20% down/3-6 people use moon at the same time). In other words, use the items in your inventory wisely.

There is an interval area, there you can get better items by exchanging with your items you found. Though the better the items, the more item you need to have to exchange. ex: 3 disks for 1 4* disk/6 weapons for 1 8* weapon. So don't go around use up all the disk as you found them. Also you can throw out the items to the person that need the item. ex: Player 4 wants 2 sword to exchange a better sword and Player 1 and 8 each got one and they can throw out to let Player 4 get the item he want.

Ergo, communication is really important here, and it's advicable to not play with JP when you don't understand JP. And everyone should be on Skype or Teamspeak just to have better communication on what each people need. And better yet, plan out the members to avoid having bad rank or fail the quest.

Ah yes, forgot to say this but the enemies in the second area will have a gap of 10+ levels. Also there are some level 70 boss which you can go ahead and try to kill them. So yeah, more reason to be more bonded
    Last edited by TERAGON1996; Mar 1, 2015 at 02:27 AM.
    Nobody's perfect, remember that

Perhaps there will be a need to actually fill class roles for once. Have designated healers to ensure you don't have people wasting items and tanks to draw the attention of the bigger baddies so they don't slaughter the group.

But who am I kidding, its PSO2. Someone will find a way to break it.

I really hope it'll be good like that. Also hopefully people still play even after they get their 13* weapons.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcmc1974 View Post
    Perhaps there will be a need to actually fill class roles for once. Have designated healers to ensure you don't have people wasting items and tanks to draw the attention of the bigger baddies so they don't slaughter the group.

But who am I kidding, its PSO2. Someone will find a way to break it.

I really hope it'll be good like that. Also hopefully people still play even after they get their 13* weapons.
    I'm gonna be farming for a katana, daggers and a rifle (maybe a bow too if I feel like it)

Dropping moon atomizers and ensure everyone has at least one maybe.
    Also know what to do and fill the roles along the quests... this going to be tedious for dem *13 weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by kuromechan View Post
    I'm gonna be farming for a katana, daggers and a rifle (maybe a bow too if I feel like it)
    I have enough characters that I can use every weapon type... so I'm gonna be there for a while.

Will probably focus on katana, gunslash, bow, rifle, and mechguns though.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Dropping moon atomizers and ensure everyone has at least one maybe.
    Also know what to do and fill the roles along the quests... this going to be tedious for dem *13 weapons.
    I'll take this over the even more tedious Anga farming anyday.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Umm, as far as i see the broadcast, they don't seem to be getting any healing techs. Also on the side note, you need to exchange stuff just for Class Skill as well so if a person inside the mpa got a Trap Search, those things should make the run more smoothly.

Hehe, with the lovely random drops, I think I'm finding good love with PSO2 again~ Just hope, they have decent designs for the 13* Wand, and Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by TERAGON1996 View Post
    Umm, as far as i see the broadcast, they don't seem to be getting any healing techs. Also on the side note, you need to exchange stuff just for Class Skill as well so if a person inside the mpa got a Trap Search, those things should make the run more smoothly.
    I guess resta/anti disc drop are disabled, since he entire quest theme being survival -- making it drop from enemy will defeat the purpose of the quest itself.
    The closest thing you can use as AoE healing is star atomizer.

Oh yeah, as far as I can see the more common drops are: Rods->Swords->Rifle->Wands->TMG->Jet Boots.
    Not seeing any weapon other than these

Quote Originally Posted by TERAGON1996 View Post
    Oh yeah, as far as I can see the more common drops are: Rods->Swords->Rifle->Wands->TMG->Jet Boots.
    Not seeing any weapon other than these
    they're not drops you can get them through the stone shop I believe