Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TERAGON1996 View Post
    Oh yeah, as far as I can see the more common drops are: Rods->Swords->Rifle->Wands->TMG->Jet Boots.
    Not seeing any weapon other than these
    I guess Bravers and Fighters aren't invited. But yeah, some of this stuff is in the shop. Maybe those other ones are there?
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Ah, Knuckles and Twin Dagger, forgot those
    Nobody's perfect, remember that

Quote Originally Posted by kuromechan View Post
    they're not drops you can get them through the stone shop I believe
    Eh, cause the whole mission only got 1 interval area, so I base it on the drops from enemies thoughout the quest. 5 Area and 1 Interval Area btw

Since this quest essentially force your level goes back to 1, i'm curious if there's any level requirements to participate for the sake to keep newbs who barely know the game off the lawn.

Well, the way you need to go into Challenge Lobby is just change the lobby. Also, the moment you go into Challenge lobby, your level immediately dropped to 1. So anyperson can participitate the moment you get into the lobby

The timer doesn't look like it's as nearly as big of an issue as I was thinking it would be.

Soloing the quest actually seems like it could be doable, though you'd be much lower on resources then a 12 player group would.

How to survive in Challenge Mode :

-get Jetboots
    -get Gran Wave

Enjoy !

And don't worry, people will have to do Challenge for a long time if they want to 60 ele their weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I don't want to solo bunch of wonda + cyclop + kartagot + 1x gunship with insert_random_lv1_PAorTech using random_1star_weapon without any skill (´・ω・`)

Like hell you can solo it, I mean the level gap are huge, as in 10-70 level huge, good luck surviving through it as they come in swarm, not in small groups more and more later in the area

Gear is more important then levels in the long run. Which unfortunately means the time attack rankings are going to be just as RNG based as in the original PSO, since you have to hope for good weapon drops early on.

Also, everything I've seen people claim was impossible to solo eventually did end up getting solo'd, so I'd be surprised if challenge quests were any exception. I think the only thing that's legitimately impossible to solo right now is XH Magatsu or Loser, because they just have way too much HP.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Mar 1, 2015 at 03:19 AM.