Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    That's not the issue here, white knight.

Better yet, how about you and kiyumi stop posting here if this forum is such a problem?
    Keep crying some more please.

Well he does have a point

Quote Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
    Keep crying some more please.
    Do you have anything useful to say? Don't get me wrong, I don't like this thread. I don't like joking about Sega's incompetence because I don't find it funny. But some people do. So what? Is there somehow something wrong with that? No, not really, that's why I don't post in it. I've got nothing to say. But this. Posts like these, antagonizing people for...what? What did they do wrong, exactly? Nothing, really. So where's your justification in butting in to a clearly for-fun topic with this pointless hostility? Rhetorical question of course, it doesn't exist. If you don't like something, that doesn't necessarily make it wrong. This is one of those cases. What should you do? Ignore it. Plain and simple.

Wait, this was a serious thread?

Given segas quite honestly laughable track record with updates, what harm is it being around seeing what they could mess up, if something were going to go wrong.

I mean I donno how its coded nor do i pretend to, but adding XH luther then forgetting to make sure the owl's counter applied its bonuses correctly when its already working on 4 other modes? just screams of really bad testing and QA practices.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

They probably don't know how to QA efficiently (or, well, at all). Remember, this is the company that had to announce years into the game's lifespan that they've finally started QAing.
    Last edited by Gardios; Mar 8, 2015 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    just screams of really bad testing and QA practices.
    If there was any testing at all. You can also add the Magatsu exploit that took a month to be corrected by SEGA with a banning policy over a week. But here it's a bit different, it's Challenge quest, a very important update, more than an EQ, they'll probably put more effort into the testing like for EP3 release where they actually tested before releasing.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    Wait, this was a serious thread?
    When I posted I was joking though I know they don't have a good track record when it comes to managing their own game. Honestly, getting upset because of Healthy Criticism is a typical response. Its like talking to someone who loves mainstream anime and gets in your face when you disagree over a simple reason leading to getting into a fist fight over it. =/
    Last edited by Noblewine; Mar 8, 2015 at 07:59 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    When I posted I was joking though I know they don't have a good track record when it comes to managing their own game. Honestly, getting upset because of Healthy Criticism is a typical response. Its like talking to someone who loves mainstream anime and gets in your face when you disagree over a simple reason to where you almost get into a fist fight over it. =/
    But you always fight for your waifu if she is defamed, always!

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

This thread is fucking gold so please keep this shit going. Reminds me of all the fags that bitched in PSU which had way more issues then this fucking game when it came to update fuck ups x).