Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

^ Probably the most realistic one. In fact, with the exception of disabling C-mode, shared ships would be temporary disabled after a 24 hour maintenance.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Shared Ships go down from excessive load, and you can't log in until the shared ship comes back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Probably something like:
    - item pack expansion bought will gone after going back from challenge blocks
    - You have to re-equip all of your equipment after coming back to normal blocks
    - challenge block crashed numerous time, and they have to disable it for sometime
    - name on your blacklist gone for good after coming back from challenge quest

compensation(s):
    - triboost 100% x1
    or
    - triboost 100% x2, free esthe pass x1

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Probably something like:
    - You have to re-equip all of your equipment after coming back to normal blocks
    - name on your blacklist gone for good after coming back from challenge quest
    Those two are pretty granted to happen, imo I'm pretty sure since they are shared ship, bliacklisting inside challenge ship/blocks won't be possible, re-equipement, you already have to do it when switching class which you'll do when getting into Challenge lobby.

EDIT : On a side note, have you even considered Challenge block/lobby/shared ship to be an eleventh server, like a Ship 11? That's my guess about it
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Mar 7, 2015 at 08:09 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

what is this shared ships?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    what is this shared ships?
    Basically, you can play with players from every other ships, but that feature is exclusive to Challenge Quest. Let's say you're a player from ship 2, usually you can only play with players from ship 2, but if you go to the Challenge shared ship, you'll be able to play with players from ship 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10. There will also be challenge blocks on each ship but i don't know if those will be shared.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Let's take guesses. How will Sega fuck up this update?
    Challenge Mode isn't out yet but we already have bullshit here.
    If losing all my characters due to any SEGA's mistake was the price to pay in order to rid this Forum of detrimental bitches... I'd pay it gladly !
    Aren't embittered ones like you tired to spit out shit at SEGA's face again and again and again without any argument ? I have mercy upon you.

I think what will happen is that SEGA will not account for the load.

The Combination between those who are logged in for the Arkuma stars in the Ship Competition, combined with the Mixed Ship lobbies, and the many who will play will cause a lot of lag and connection problems...

I feel that there will be a lot of people getting disconnected and perhaps maybe there might be a server crash or two.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

All your inventory items except the one costume you wear disappears permanently upon exiting shared lobby.

Compensation: 1x Tri-boost 100%, 1x Rare 250%

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Those two are pretty granted to happen, imo I'm pretty sure since they are shared ship, bliacklisting inside challenge ship/blocks won't be possible, re-equipement, you already have to do it when switching class which you'll do when getting into Challenge lobby.

EDIT : On a side note, have you even considered Challenge block/lobby/shared ship to be an eleventh server, like a Ship 11? That's my guess about it
    Unlike the friends list, the blacklist is retained across ships, so I see no issue with blacklist people in the challenge lobbies.