Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Anime?

Default Good Anime?

Can anyone suggest any good anime? Preferably something violent with lots of action.

Gundam Wing or older gundam anime. Outlaw Star, Scryed. Dragon ball Z (none of the newer ones)
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

No such thing.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Gundam Wing
    ......................AHAhahahahaha...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseHERO View Post
    ......................AHAhahahahaha...
    Made you laugh.

Okay I guess they aren't good anime. I'm talk from Nostalgia. =/
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Fate/ Zero, Psycho Pass (Isn't action-y all the time, but when it is its great. Definitely brutal though), Gurren Lagann, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks (2014), Kill la Kill.

If you're looking for some stuff that's not as super serious, Girls und Panzer is great as well. (Then again, Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill are also ridiculous, but they have some serious moments too).
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

*Samurai X is pretty gore and a OVA to Ruroni Kenshi
    *Yu Yu Hakusho. I liked it I think it had gore.
    *Berserker? I never watched it but I like Fantasy so its on my list.

Ninja Scroll.

Off the top of my head, the very best, Akira and Ghost in the Shell, extremely violent and decent storylines. Also Appleseed from the same creator of GitS.

Good ones, Bubblegum Crisis/Crash(2040 is kinda okay-ish), Bakemonogatari(and its sequels) is quite decent too, with interesting characters. The dialogue is by far the most interesting part of it.

Neon Genesis Evangelion, pretty crazy stuff, may not be for everyone, I particularly loved it.
    Excel Saga has an absurd and really japanese style of humour.
    Slayers, has a very likeable cast of characters, it's funny and has an interesting story. Not that high on violence though.
    Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan is another absurd comedy that is funny as hell and extremely violent.

A bit obscure, but I enjoyed Eat-Man immensely. The style invokes that western movie feel mixed with sci-fi. Bolt Crank is the O.G. bad ass male lead.
    Bastard!! has an interesting RPG style with lots of magic and sword fight action. It's unfinished unfortunately, but the manga has a lot of content up to this day.

Death Note or Escaflowne have always been good in my book, Death Note does not have much action but a good story while Escaflowne is just raw xD
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying