Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Just want to point out Vinc and Modulator cannot be on the same item.

Nice video Selphia, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Just want to point out Vinc and Modulator cannot be on the same item.

Nice video Selphia, lol.
    Ya I know but i was just listing off the prime affixes for high atk stat affixes

Newer players wouldn't know that. Hence commentating. If you only have one or two characters, then you should have two sets for em, etc.

I'm honestly struggling to see any reason people should want HP outside of Ultimate (barring super armor tanking). You can say buffer for mistakes, but Stamina III isn't a buffer. It's coddling.

And after discounting that, Saiki + PP Soul + Fever gives +40-45 PP (depending on weapon or not), before PP craft. Saiki also grants 150 HP by base (which is equal to affixing your units with Stamina III), so uncrafted Saiki covers HP and PP well enough that there's no real reason to use Stamina or Spirita affixes. So after that, it's either ATK or DEF, and honestly, who affixes DEF.

The thing about HP is that affixed HP is useless until HP is dropped low enough to eat into that buffer. Extra ATK kicks in as long as you attack, but Extra HP only kicks in when you take a lot of damage.

That means a HP buffer has to be quantifiable: What is the hardest hitting attack or string of attacks to trade/super armor/buffer against? And then look at the damage numbers from those attacks and decide on the HP amount from there.

So if someone has a very clear goal like "I want to park in front of XH Maggy and eat three homing faces to fire off Last Nemesis without dying", I think HP is justifiable in that case. Anyway SH is hopelessly outdated and the endgame right now is UQ and Maggy, so I think gear should be built around that.

And yes Alter affixes and Fevers give both HP and ATK. 4S with Soul/ATK3/Alter/PP Fever or Flict/HP Fever is a cost-effective 90 ATK with a balance of HP and PP. Ofc there's Flict/Mod or Alter/Mod but then you have to start making fodders.
    Last edited by Selphea; Apr 30, 2015 at 07:10 AM.

I got 1 unit off magatsu . I have seen that the set is killer too... should I aim for it? or are the units rare to come by?

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

id personally say saiki is easier to get due to triggers and the set is just as good as brisa but however if you cant get a trigger going might as well try for brisa

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kabutozero View Post
    I got 1 unit off magatsu . I have seen that the set is killer too... should I aim for it? or are the units rare to come by?
    The ..... Brisa set? It's tanky if you want to increase your HP more than PP I'm aiming for that too for my tanky Hu.

So far got 2 complete set and 2 spare rear (2 spares came from Magatsu Sai's battle). As for rare or not .... probably almost the same rate as Saiki (but Magatsu is scheduled only, so you might get it harder)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

hi i just started to play this game in JP, i retired from SEA when my char hit max cap there lv 40 (so no knowledge after lv 40++), my gear pretty much done there with yasminkov 2k, feghali set, vent hexa, all with mizer + shot 3 (3s price is where it start to be very expensive), so more or less i know a little bit about affix

1. before i reach lv 75, should i try to 3s soul + atk III + mod without excube or soul + atk III enough to hit caps? because i think we only get excube after max cap right?

2.for weapon, weapon from matter board and VH SH red blue weapon is enough until i get bio weapon right? (i think this weapon is the easiest to get if i power leveling from 1-75)

3. which 1 is cheaper to make because after i read this thread i think 4s is affordable and 5s is where it start to be very expensive

soul/modulator/atk III/ boost

soul/modulator/atk III/ flict

or are there any good combination that i dont know?

btw this guide is really helpful to me, i already rushing to get that hiei set and after that trying as fast as possible to get gloam set, i hope with this eq i can be decent enough to farm saiki set together with MPA or should i farm bio weapon 1st?

thx
    Last edited by aryus; Apr 30, 2015 at 09:43 AM.

As of right now Flict is going to cheaper than boost. But the boost is safer and easier so it's all up to you if you want to upslot Modulators/Flicts. Keep in mind boosts price should be dropping a bunch with the new Noble Attack Boosts coming out today. (You might want to look into getting those if they're cheap enough, it would make a 130 ATK set-up easy with UltSoul/AttackIV/Modulator/NobleBoost.)

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU