Layan-born Newman KusaTheFonewearl's Avatar

Question How do I unintall the pso2 tweaker?

Yeah, hey. Exactly like the title of the thread says: How do I uninstall the PSO2 tweaker? I want it completely gone from my system, I'm talking registry entries, system 32 footprints, all of that. gone.

Could I get a little help here?

I check Aida threads for that information. PM Aida if your still having trouble.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Mar 9, 2015 at 02:00 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

that being said i wonder why the hell would you want to uninstall a superior launcher.

the sadness will never end.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

To double check, search your registry for "AIDA" and delete all entries related to it to completely purge Tweaker from your system.

format c:

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    that being said i wonder why the hell would you want to uninstall a superior launcher.

the sadness will never end.
    My bet is some users start becoming paranoid when their shitty anti-viruses act funny with the tweaker.

Don't say things like that....People will think you're serious and this thread will appear on 2chan.

Hi im looking for someone who has the solution or same problem with me. so i finally updated on june 2Oth.(6/20) and apparently when i turned my launcher on today. it said

Checking for updates to patches...
    Current EN Patch version is: Not Installed
    Current Large Files version is: Not Installed
    Current Story Patch version is: Not Installed

Does anyone have the solution to this? i just downloaded the new episode and everything and work. but now everything isnt translated and im stuck on the loading screen.

Attachment 39748

1. I think on some PSO2 patch updates, the Tweaker intentionally wipes all translations (this probably depends on the particular files that get patched). To remedy this, just reinstall all of the translations, but make sure to check the compatibility statuses of all translation patches on the right side of the Tweaker window before you do so.

2. In the future, please post your game-related technical problems to the Tech Support forum rather than resurrect an old, semi-related thread.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Is tweaker not safe anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Is tweaker not safe anymore?
    Well, we don't really know the reason behind TC's decision, but apparently this morning somehow a file (or plugin, I forgot) from Tweaker got flagged by AV as Trojan or something........which ended up as false-positive.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"