Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I think we all feel up the new generation.
    lolwut?

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    They will never know the joy of waking up on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons that reaked of pure awesomeness.
    This 10x. =<
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    They will never know the joy of waking up on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons that reaked of pure awesomeness.
    I'm genuinely sad that Saturday morning cartoons aren't really a thing anymore.

Even after I was far too old to be the target audience, if I ever found myself awake early on a Saturday, I'd still check in and see what kinda shows they were airing.

Well, I suppose they could always set their soda cans on the trays of their optical drives. Those should be around for a couple more years, at least.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Where the new generation cries tears of laughter...
    We cried tears of amazement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O72LDkQRSXI

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I'm genuinely sad that Saturday morning cartoons aren't really a thing anymore.

Even after I was far too old to be the target audience, if I ever found myself awake early on a Saturday, I'd still check in and see what kinda shows they were airing.
    The ninja turtles and transformer reboot isnt bad. *shrugs*
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    The ninja turtles and transformer reboot isnt bad. *shrugs*
    I haven't watched any Transformers since Beast Wars (though if TF Animated ever shows up on streaming I want to check it out) but I've been watching the new TMNT show. It's fun but it's also hilarious in that the entire theme of the show seems to be that the ninja turtles are terrible at what they do and are the cause of almost every problem they have to face. Also for some reason there was an extended parody of Napoleon Dynamite despite the fact this show is aimed at kids and that movie is fifteen years old.