Page 117 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119120127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1301

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Good CM'ers have been playing non-stop, they're just in MPAs. Nobody decent plays PUG.
    Aw, come on man, not all pug players are baddies or new players jumping into the yarikomi blocks. I've run only pugs, no mpas, and I've played with the usual mixed experiences of both top tier players that know how to play efficiently and not so top tier players that struggle a bit/lot.

If I give any advice to people that run pugs only, it's that communication goes a long way toward getting a high percent chance at a good group. If you enter a pug where no one greets anyone that enters, nor acknowledges the basic necessity of VR Management...you're usually going to have a bad time.

Even with my knowledge of Japanese being very VERY little, I can easily tell when no one is talking and someone just starts the run regardless of no words being exchanged, that it's usually not going to end well.

Also, I'd be up for joining a CM group for sure.

Posted the thread here in PSO2 General for those interested to join or host their own private MPA!

got to 9 but we were 10/12..... This quest should punish leavers with a time penalty to join any other quests , as it's already as hard as it is and I think we werent doing anything bad before they left.. I dont understand , do they leave because they dont have time or because the CQ is not done perfectly?

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Quote Originally Posted by kabutozero View Post
    got to 9 but we were 10/12..... This quest should punish leavers with a time penalty to join any other quests , as it's already as hard as it is and I think we werent doing anything bad before they left.. I dont understand , do they leave because they dont have time or because the CQ is not done perfectly?
    well they should punish those who leave on purpose the ones that dc should not

Quote Originally Posted by kabutozero View Post
    Probably someone improperly picked up VR. Probably not getting 100% VR going into I1, and 2 (that's a bad sign btw). Might just be a DC.

Anyway, punishing leavers isn't the answer, especially if the group has every indication that they're not getting past M5 at this point anyway (those groups are a waste of time, and I condone leaving them). Their time has already been wasted, and they'd rather cut the losses, and not spend the extra 10 minutes getting a little over 1k miles.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; May 3, 2015 at 02:54 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

ugh vr timing too frustrating f this
    Spoiler!

So there really isn't a trick, you just have to guess? That's crap.

You can make it easier by picking up the VR right after it depletes a tick (since depletion is separate to VR pickups) and picking up the VR after a very strong chain, but for the most part it's luck.

Generally all our runs are on-pace for perfect now without fail since I finally got around to writing a proper strategy, but that VR pickup is so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Generally all our runs are on-pace for perfect now without fail since I finally got around to writing a proper strategy, but that VR pickup is so hard.
    does it mean we'll start seeing sub 50min runs, that'd be cool to watch
    hi

I've been thinking about doing speed runs since perfect is really easy now since everyone knows what to do, but not sure if people would be up for that.

Right now people are trying to perfect with 12 players. _(:3」∠)_