Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh, never knew it was a hit based. Thank you

Hmm .... is there any way to keep Ragne from moving away? I intentionally got captured by Funji twice (pug runs, only managed to get into that mission 4 times maybe, 2 of the runs went to the west), and all of them ...... he keep running outside the prison :/
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

As far as I know, not really. Because of that, our strategy is to send a kite user with 8* DB from M4 there, since Kite rapes the funji, and then Wise Stance Kite will also destroy Ragne before rockbears are even finished if done right.

Need something that relies a little less on RNG though lol, since we don't always get the DB from M4. Not sure if the one from I3 can fill in -- Grand Cross doesn't seem to work that well.

Oh, all right then I'll try it again if I ever managed to go that far again with pug.

Probably gonna try keeping on it's face (giving it target for it's claw attack). Though I'm not sure, of course. I'll try recording it too (should I managed to get that far again lol). So should it succeed, it can be used.

Thank you

======================

Edit :

Hmm ...... managed to try it again ..... Took longer. I derped a lot this time I'll try again next time. Probably just gonna use SatAim mostly
    Last edited by final_attack; Mar 17, 2015 at 01:29 PM.
    - Ship 2 -

Yeah, I had someone ask me to handle it as a Kite user today, but someone else volunteered.
    I assume you can't obtain the Blitz Units if you're the one that gets captured?

Edit: Added some info on discs I saw drop in M6, and also more info on how to deal with Code Avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora3100 View Post
    From mission 7 onwards, capsules are hidden, so you can't rely on the map.
    On mission 8, make sure to bring a weapon that can take you to a column, since there's a capsule hidden where the Lilipan is.
    Thanks. Will add that when I get around to adding the later missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Recycle shop 4. Element conversion and rapid shot skill disk positions are reversed.
    Fixed. Thanks.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 17, 2015 at 01:27 PM.

Yes, I can't obtain Blitz Set, but no one can obtain it anyway earlier. Someone pressed the switch for Red Box 4 levels difference from my last try (from Takemikazuchi exp), but I wonder why's my damage seems to be higher (I think I'm using same equipment, my Lv14 seems doing higher damage than my Lv18. 2 Vinc unit, 1 Vol (safety purpose) ..... Should try using 3 Vinc next time. I'm afraid to die earlier (no spare dolls, Grinder drops sucks this run orz)) o_o

Took 30s longer when I tried earlier. I should timing better too for my SRoll when Ragne's on attack animation (going into the back of it's core, so I can hit it's core with SatAim) o_o

At any rate, I'll try again next time should I'm not tired. 4 hours left before I need to wake up for work
    Last edited by final_attack; Mar 17, 2015 at 01:45 PM.
    - Ship 2 -

Probably not worth posting the prices for everything as it's fairly obvious what most things cost, but it's probably good to add that all the red weapons cost 5 weapons + 2 units, should also add that you need to trade a red weapon + 5 grinders to upgrade to blue in the final interval area.

^ Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. Thanks.

Saw those today, first ones are mission 8 hidden capsules I believe, second one is mission 9 but I have no idea what they are:

There are a total of 4 random capsules in mission 9. 1 capsule within each quadrilateral and they can be on any of those stars.

There are a couple of spots mission from the M9 diagram:

The top-right hidden capsule can spawn directly to the right of the open circle.
    The top-left hidden capsule can spawn in the top right of the room rather than just the bottom right, before the barrier and top left.

Also, hidden capsule number 2 isn't hidden, it's just on the lilipan's platform (it's only 5%, whereas all hiddens are 15%).