Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yeah, perhaps I'm just desensitized to it, but that particular example seems relatively tame. Well, not to say you're wrong to feel how you feel though.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Mar 28, 2015 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound3857 View Post
    Let me make a point here. This picture is of a Tier 3 armor in Rappelz called the Anger Robe:
    That's tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Yeah, perhaps I'm just desensitized to it, but that particular example seems relatively tame.
    GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Yeah, you guys are desensitized then. I'm used to games that show off absolutely no skin for female characters except maybe the face.

Yeah, you guys are desensitized then. I'm used to games that show off absolutely no skin for female characters except maybe the face.
    Heh... allow me to desensitize you a little then.

Trust me... there's worse out there which I will not bring up here, and I'd feel pretty bad about even making you aware of a certain game's existence.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Understatement, you have females running around in nothing but a wet towel and no one is phased.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Trust me... there's worse out there which I will not bring up here, and I'd feel pretty bad about even making you aware of a certain game's existence.
    PSO2 is PG-13 compared to THAT game.

PSO2 has pretty good representation IMO. It runs the spectrum from business powersuits to sweet/cute to sexy to trashy to... soap bubbles. Male characters have decent variety too.

No really, it doesn't look particularly bad even by IRL standards imo.

And what games do you play that do that? Don't get me wrong, my female character actually matches that description (unless you count the hands), but she's dressed as a nun, so it comes with the territory really.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    PSO2 has pretty good representation IMO. It runs the spectrum from business powersuits to sweet/cute to sexy to trashy to... soap bubbles. Male characters have decent variety too.
    The bubbles are PSNova only, along with the giftwrap.

But yes, there is a point where even I get offended at how hard the try for fanservice $$$ at the cost of taste, which is why I will not name a certain mmo that does that literally everywhere in it.

What kind of armors/costumes are available for female characters in this game that aren't heavily feminized to appeal to horny teenage boys? I'm hopefully looking to get some type of trench coat, maybe like the Osmium Battleset from Cabal, something like this (on the right):
    i find this saying funny because I rarely met any teenage boys that even play as female characters in MMOs.

usually they're playing males and, well, wearing trenchcoats (no offense to you) playing the class with twin katanas and named sephiroth or kirito or something and then yell at you for playing a female character.

also tera is a good game and what ruined it was hardly the fanservice.

Have you really played dragon nest? xD