Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Super Mario 64 HD Remake

Last edited by AlphaBlob; Mar 31, 2015 at 10:56 PM.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

been seeing this everywhere. imo kinda takes out that vaporwave trippy charm original had, and I think SM64DS has a better finish Also the mario galaxy textures and shapes are unfitting <_>;;

But yeah, fanboy accuracy shit talk aside of course this is unfinished fan project and not gonna lie it's amazing in general and has a lot of attention to detail otherwise. you know for being made in unity. gonna look good on this guy's/group's portfolio.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Is the polished graphics the only thing they are trying to advertise for this game. I don't really see myself wanting to buy it because I already have a working copy for the N64.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Is the polished graphics the only thing they are trying to advertise for this game. I don't really see myself wanting to buy it because I already have a working copy for the N64.
    It's free and open source. I should have explained it better but this is a fan project made with the Unity engine, the person who made this have no intention to remake the whole game so he also released his Unity project for developers who wish to mess around with it and maybe complete it. There's a lot more information on his site.
    Last edited by AlphaBlob; Mar 31, 2015 at 12:33 PM.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    It's free and open source. I should have explained it better but this is a fan project made with the Unity engine, the person who made this have no intention to remake the whole game so he also released his Unity project for developers who wish to mess around with it and maybe complete it. There's a lot more information on his site.
    I see my bad. ;
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Yeah not bad for a fanmade unity project. I would like to see a fully complete HD remake of SM64 someday though.

Haha Nintendo removed it today. Nintendo is so out of touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon- View Post
    Haha Nintendo removed it today. Nintendo is so out of touch.
    Yeah exactly, I had time to download the remake and re-upload it. I only managed to get the windows version though and I wish I had downloaded the Unity project.

To a degree. Super Mario 64 just recently got released on the newer Virtual Console. Perhaps, it was timely.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.