Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I have a lot of some spare Salon Passes so I did some Tweaking on Myrviah's look.
    I wanted to try a new color scheme, but I have yet to find a combination that I like; I'm trying purple/gold for now...

Before:
    Spoiler!

After:
    Spoiler!

Falling like a black star…

Alright, a new thread! Now people can relax!
    Spoiler!
    And slowly fade from existance.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post
    Me bad at taking shots . 3.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Well she's very cute. The pics themselves aren't bad either. I dig it.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I've gotten a little tired of always sticking out like a sore thumb, so I've decided it's time for a change. I mean, it was fun trolling everyone by being an obnoxious eyesore, but ultimately, women are supposed to be soft and dainty, you know? So I think it's about time I stopped messing around and remodeled myself into a proper character. Thankfully, Sega's been giving us plenty of free salon passes, so fixing this years' long mistake is of no consequence to me.
    Spoiler!
    You monster! Kill it with fire!

Wait, I get it! This is some sort of sick april fools joke!

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

You guys are being silly. I realize the timing is coincidentally poor, but this is the new me now.
    Spoiler!

Now, it occurs to me that I haven't gone far enough. Like, Cherise is a newman so the guns just aren't a good fit. I'd like to get her back to her newman roots and get her into casting. I mean, it's fine to be a newman using swords and twin claws and stuff, but a casting newman is just proper canon.
    Spoiler!

I've gotten a little tired of always sticking out like a sore thumb, so I've decided it's time for a change. I mean, it was fun trolling everyone by being an obnoxious eyesore, but ultimately, women are supposed to be soft and dainty, you know? So I think it's about time I stopped messing around and remodeled myself into a proper character. Thankfully, Sega's been giving us plenty of free salon passes, so fixing this years' long mistake is of no consequence to me.
    Spoiler!
    I wouldn't believe this even if it wasn't on april 1st, only because of how hard you you were pushing it before anyone even said anything. 8.7/10 would rate again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post
    Me bad at taking shots . 3.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But no, seriously, she's cute. I've gotten so used to Milla's long face that I forgot high noses can be cute too.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

You guys are being silly. I realize the timing is coincidentally poor, but this is the new me now.
    Spoiler!

Now, it occurs to me that I haven't gone far enough. Like, Cherise is a newman so the guns just aren't a good fit. I'd like to get her back to her newman roots and get her into casting. I mean, it's fine to be a newman using swords and twin claws and stuff, but a casting newman is just proper canon.
    Spoiler!
    Actually its the complete opposite of what newearls are spose to be. Back in the days they toned claw swinging terrors of space. Other than that new Cherie looks huggably cute and its gonna take a while To get used to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I wouldn't believe this even if it wasn't on april 1st, only because of how hard you you were pushing it before anyone even said anything. 8.7/10 would rate again.

But no, seriously, she's cute. I've gotten so used to Milla's long face that I forgot high noses can be cute too.
    Alright, I have to keep that picture kondi

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    I feel like proper newman canon is light weapons with a side of techs. Rikka fanboy defense.

I guess it's why I want to like DB bouncer so much. If only sega did a bit of a better job with the design.

Anyway, I'm going to miss seeing bigger ladies around
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Apr 1, 2015 at 07:54 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Spoiler!
    ship 2