I'm looking to recruit active players to join our team「Breaking Point」Would be nice to be able to pick up experienced players, but non experienced players are fine as well if you're willing to learn. I would prefer to look for individuals who are at least level 70+ but 50+ is alright if you can catch up. Our team does private challenge quest MPA's with 5-8/12 people and our average every game is M10 50-80%. I try to get 2-3 runs in everyday which is usually about 20-36k for CM. We would also like to have future team MPA's for EQ's as well. If you're interested in joining message Natural2 or look up our team in teams looking for members. (38 people atm) You can also contact/comment or message me on this forum for more information. Our Managers and Team Master if you're wondering about our gear have at least 110-150 atk 6pp etc on our "units and weapons". We also do AQ's together for income if you're trying to join a team that makes meseta as well. We're just trying to have fun, but at the same time be efficient with our tasks and goals that we have.