Fan Link Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/fireswordmrm
    Fan Link Nico Nico 1: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv216511280
    Fan Link Nico Nico 2: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv216559947

Topics

1. Information about PSO2’s April update
    2. Details about PSO2es’ large scale update
    3. Live Playthrough of Lillipa’s Ultimate Quest
    4. Info about the collaboration with prototype model designer Misaki Asai
    Last edited by Manta Oyamada; Apr 4, 2015 at 11:46 PM.
    Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Well, in just a few days, we'll see if UQ Lillipa's weakness is fire or wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Well, in just a few days, we'll see if UQ Lillipa's weakness is fire or wind.
    I'll bet on Lightning , there is no reasons they'll be weak to Fire or Wind since they're still pure mechs, element weaknesses aren't a matter of "time without appearance/usefulness". For Wind weakness, they'll probably keep that for a new planet.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I'll bet on Lightning , there is no reasons they'll be weak to Fire or Wind since they're still pure mechs, element weaknesses aren't a matter of "time without appearance/usefulness". For Wind weakness, they'll probably keep that for a new planet.
    Fire weakness is actually pretty logical. Ultimate mechs have ice related attacks. Most obvious with Ultimate Jagd Dingel (sword robot), who's dual wielding gigantic frosty blades. Since Ultimate Naberius went fire with an ice weakness (opposing element), it would make sense for Ultimate Lilipa to do the same with ice and a fire weakness. Ultimate Lilipa also ports over Ban pair. Ultimate Naberius ported over Vol Dragon, and got fire element + ice weakness. Snow pair would logically give ice element + fire weakness. From what I understand, PSO also had Ultimate mechs primarily weak to fire (with a couple odd ones out), and the natives were primarily weak to ice, like what Ultimate Naberius did.

And besides that, fire melts steel and other metals, and can damage parts even if the metals a machine was made of were heat resistant. That alone seems like a great reason to have a fire weakness. The only reasoning I'm seeing for a lightning weakness is lol mechs = lightning weakness, which is pretty shallow at best.

Anyway, I'm betting on wind weakness for Amduscia (with lightning mobs), with a lightning weakness reserved for Wopal (with wind mobs).

Part of me wanted to see people lose their shit over something worthwhile being weak to exclusively wind.

Anyway, I want to see the new PAs already, especially for DBs.

They could use something simple that doesn't involve launching, or movement like a sakura end of sorts that deals maybe ~50% more damage than dispersion (I seriously want less reasons to spam dispersion shrike).

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Machines were weak to Lighting in all difficulties except Ultimate, where it was Fire, in Pso1. They could do the same in Pso2.

I hope they will show the 13* stones exchange shop.

#spiritcollector
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Spirit Radiance, you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

I have this feeling that due to PSO1 veterancy that its going to be a fire weakness, but eh. I really think it should be wind, but I honestly don't feel like it will be.