Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Now that we have resolution that's not for ants, I can make some judgments about the new craft extentions. At Ex. Lv. 9 that 11* sword had 623 S-Atk with no grinds.
    You'd think with a resolution 'that's not for ant's you'd see that it has ability 3/flict arma which is +35 s-atk, putting it at 588, not 623. 1146 vs 1115, so a difference of 31 at +10 not 99.

Oops, so used to seeing affixes in English, I glossed over them in Japanese. Rookie mistake.

I noticed with this that Fomelgion only gives super armor during it, and not invincibility like Zandion. I guess Zandion is more risky so they deemed invincibility necessary, but Fomelgion is safe enough to not warrant it.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Now that we have resolution that's not for ants, I can make some judgments about the new craft extentions. At Ex. Lv. 9 that 11* sword had 623 S-Atk with no grinds. At Ex. Lv. 8, the current cap for 11* extending, a sword has 572 S-Atk, a difference of 51. At max grind, that's nearly doubled...which is not insignificant. *groan* I thought I was done with this money pit...

Welp, buy your Add Fighters now, they ain't getting cheaper.
    Edit: Ninja'd

Achievement to unlock Ex9 is to craft at Ex8 25 times, so set aside 8 million meseta per rarity class.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    I noticed with this that Fomelgion only gives super armor during it, and not invincibility like Zandion. I guess Zandion is more risky so they deemed invincibility necessary, but Fomelgion is safe enough to not warrant it.
    Zandion sent you flying all over the place, so yeah.
    They just don't want you crash into something and dies mid-attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Edit: Ninja'd

Achievement to unlock Ex9 is to craft at Ex8 25 times, so set aside 8 million meseta per rarity class.
    Don't want to scare people who are trying to unlock the craft recipes, but here is my craft achievements spreadsheet.

Spoiler!

10☆ Strike 7 on the video is now Ex11 (craft lv10 25 times, costs 8m). They will probably use the 11☆ Strike 7 slot for the 11☆ so that's 12.8m to first unlock 6 then 7 (6.4m if they put it on the 6th slot).

That's just the for the meseta cost per craft, Silva and gold mats prices are probably going to be skyrocket the first week(s), Strike PA are already at 4,5k on Ship02 :x
    Last edited by Ordy; Apr 10, 2015 at 08:26 AM.

Enforcer of Evil™

So precisions on the various adjustments on the balance changes (as understood from my shoddy japanese, take it with a grain of salt).

Hunter :
    -Fury Gear Boost changed to Hunter Gear Boost and will now work with guard stand too (that was a pretty stupid thing that they fixed, yay for the livestream people who use guard stance!)
    -Rising Edge, Nova Strike and Guilty Break charge time reduced, as you know.
    -Ignite parrying changes ahoy! Power up, PP cost down, guard window made faster, possibility to cancel it better (not too sure on this part).
    -Ride Slasher's charge time made faster when at gear gauge 1.

Fighter :
    -D Saber Wind Parrying adjusted (better just guard window I think?)
    -TDs' Scare Fugue and Facet Folia's JA timing adjusted (probably to make them better comboable)
    -DSs PAs Scissor Edge, Rambling Moon, Illusion Rave, Fake Capture, Surprise Dunk, Deadly Archer, Deadly Circle and Chaos Riser are now SHIFT ACTION CANCELLABLE. D Saber Wind Parrying is now starting to look like a better investment isn't it.

Techter :
    -Reverser Field will receive a range increase and a cooldown change, hopefully making it less stupid (15 minutes really.)

Braver :
    -Something about a power boost when making attacks while Katana Combat is active? Not too sure, but it sounds like a buff. Yay?
    -Snatch Step will have its position changed in the skill tree (well that's interesting).
    -Counter Edge will have its power increased with the gear gauge and its hitbox will be adjusted.

Bouncer :
    -Fields will get a range increase.
    -Strike Gust, Gran Wave and Moment Gale will now receive invincibility frames when performing their shift actions. No invincible Vinto Jigue for you.

Drops :
    -XH TDs (1 and 2 more precisely, thanks Ezodagrom) will have better 12* drop chances.

Ennemies :
    -Shield ennemies (sil (sa)dinians and wondas) will have their effect changed when their shield is hit, not sure how tho.
    -> Bounce off animation removed when hitting melee, but still no damage (thanks Z-0 for the precision)

Mr Umbra (de aaaaru) :
    -This emergency trial is getting more or less completely overhauled. Not too sure but it won't fail from being grazed?
    Also +100% drop rate boost given when completed.
    Someone with better JP skills can probably help better.
    Last edited by Dycize; Apr 10, 2015 at 01:28 PM.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dycize View Post
    Hunter :
    -Fury Gear Boost changed to Hunter Gear Boost and will now work with guard stand too
    *tosses fury stance on the ground and raises arms into the air*

Free at last.

Ennemies :
    -Shield ennemies (sil (sa)dinians and wondas) will have their effect changed when their shield is hit, not sure how tho.
    I hope this means you won't bounce off them when double jumping with jet boots now.

11* doesn't gate at Ex4 anymore when I tried during boost week. When I extended my H44 I got all the way to Ex7 before getting gated by a 25 craft.

Drops :
    -XH TDs (not sure which ones, two of them) will have better 12* drop chances.
    It's TD1 and TD2.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom