Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Where's my Ground spells? and this Q/A was pretty bad this time around, should have asked if Beast's were gonna make a comeback after that data was removed

screenshot of vase whar?

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    You're forgetting about "Why does Gi-Megid's hit count match its animation (3 hits vs what should be 6)"
    The number of hit's isn't really relevant. They increased the damage by a lot, and honestly it's one of the few things I think that works for, as it's now powerful enough to use when it works but not something that work all the time and no amount of technique can change how it works or use it in situations it's not technically meant for (a good example of what I mean is homing emission).

Also, by having something like that, it becomes mechanically distinct. Having it just be a dark element grants would be pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Where is the missing Light technique, Sa-grants?
    Anti still counts as a light tech so...

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Where's my Ground spells? and this Q/A was pretty bad this time around, should have asked if Beast's were gonna make a comeback after that data was removed
    That would never get answered either way, so why ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    screenshot of vase whar?
    Watch it from the last live broadcast
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv215223920
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

No one wants that PSU trash in PSO2 except "maybe" diga.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    I thought we were done with the whole "It was in PSU so it's automatically bad" thing.

we have stuff already from PSU and soon to be making a return Roulette game board, you tell me where this trash is somehow negatively effecting this game as a whole? or let alone bringing some of these things back would harm pso2.

PSU wasn't my first PS game like a lot of people so you can fuck off with that attitude like I have some mind set that if it ain't PSU, it aint good. I'd like a mix of all the old stuff to be put into the new, nothing wrong with it as long as it's done right

I'd like to see Ground spells again, I'd like to see Slicers/Claw/Axes all the other cool weps from the old games revamped and put into this game to expand on what we have, but we know this ain't gonna happen at all or for years.

And you asked them these questions so they know people are interested in certain things to get THEM thinking on whether or not they could bring these things in to you know, make their fans/players happy, like they said

I'm honestly flat out sick of collabs, even a 3rd Fate Collab was enough for me to think that they aren't trying anymore, they aren't even trying to make their own PSO2 game styled clothing, it's all collabs
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 11, 2015 at 01:46 AM.

we have stuff already from PSU and soon to be making a return Roulette game board, you tell me where this trash is somehow negatively effecting this game as a whole? or let alone bringing some of these things back would harm pso2.

PSU wasn't my first PS game like a lot of people so you can fuck off with that attitude like I have some mind set that if it ain't PSU, it aint good. I'd like a mix of old the old stuff to be put into the new, nothing wrong with it as long as it's done right

I'd like to see Ground spells again, I'd like to see Slicers/Claw/Axes all the other cool weps from the old games revamped and put into this game to expand on what we have, but we know this ain't gonna happen at all or for years.

And you asked them these questions so they know people are interested in certain things to get THEM thinking on whether or not they could bring these things in to you know, make their fans/players happy, like they said
    The Q&A are apprantly by players of PSO2 that attended the events, so since player aren't asking those question.
    Your best best might be if they do another survey and put that in.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    The Q&A are apprantly by players of PSO2 that attended the events, so since player aren't asking those question.
    Your best best might be if they do another survey and put that in.
    ya I know it's meant for people there attending but you would think someone would ask for something new in a way or try to get them to gauge a proposed future idea they could do.

I'd like to fill out those survey's but what I always thought that if it isn't something that's common or the biggest thing amongst the inputted surveys, they won't take notice, which is why I don't do them. How they handle the survey's idk, but thats my guess, the more input on the same thing the more they'll take notice versus a small group asking for the same thing

Speak for yourself. It's better than another shallow fking collab. The more PSO2 can at least reference its roots to have some semblance of an identity other than an advertizement platform, the better.

ya I know it's meant for people there attending but you would think someone would ask for something new in a way or try to get them to gauge a proposed future idea they could do.

I'd like to fill out those survey's but what I always thought that if it isn't something that's common or the biggest thing amongst the inputted surveys, they won't take notice, which is why I don't do them. How they handle the survey's idk, but thats my guess, the more input on the same thing the more they'll take notice versus a small group asking for the same thing
    I try anyway. Even for costumes, when I'm obviously not part of their target audience of moe-loli-lovers.

As a matter of fact, what I just said would make good survey material... the part about helping PSO2's identity as a phantasy star game.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Apr 11, 2015 at 01:56 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!