Default Join the Carrotcake Crew!

The Carrotcake Crew is a special, themed Team with the vague and gimmicky goal of spreading the love that is cute bunnygirls! By bunnysuit fanatics, for bunnysuit fanatics. Would you like to see entire MPAs and Challenge Quests full of bunnygirls? Even lobbies? No, I'm not completely sure of what I'm doing here!

We're a new Team of three weeks (Presently, we have 21 members and a Level 5 Team Room), but we've got some diligent members and are doing our best to rise through the ranks! That said, this is not a demanding team; this is a Team for fun, and to bring together those of similar interests. Hopefully, we will see a unity that bonds us more strongly than the average Team.

Now, as a special sort, the CCC is exclusive to those who fit and follow our simple criteria:

1. Members must own a Bunny Suit (バニースーツ) or any of its colored variants, and be able to wear it; this is our uniform and our symbol. That's right, female characters only! Ears and tail are not required, and any accessories (including other animal ears) are completely acceptable.

2. No ridiculous characters. We're fine with thick girls and giant muscles and what-have-you, but have a decent sense of proportions. The only thing we're honestly worried about here are those with hips that dwarf the rest of their bodies (you know the type), but the rule of thumb is to not be an eyesore. We aren't tough critics, just be presentable enough to not shame our uniform.

3. Members must be willing to be in-uniform during all Team activities. This includes:

• Team meetings. Wearing something else casually inside the Team Room is fine.
    • Organized Multi-Party Quests, including Challenge Quests. If there are at least two full parties out of three (that is, both or more of the parties are our members), this rule applies.

Of course, members are expected to wear bunnysuits often enough in other cases, as well (over 33% of the time is a good place to start). If you feel like you gotta force yourself to put one on, this Team is not for you.

Thank you for reading, and in advance for your interest. The CCC makes its home on Ship 2. Add or mail Uberchao if you're interested in joining us, and link a screenshot of your character if you feel you may be unable to meet within the next couple days or so.

I'll answer any questions you have here!
    Last edited by Uberchao; Apr 15, 2015 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Update

bumpo for bff

Hi, I remove "ReduxRedux" as this is the only thread now for your recruitment thats open.
    Goodday

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Relevant drawing:
    Spoiler!

A friend drew this of my character a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

bunny suit is bae