Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Spoiler!

I just ran through the prologue a few weeks ago when I made my new character and the conversation was the same.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 18, 2015 at 05:31 PM.

Well I'm glad to see the subs are clearing up things for people and starting to talk more about the game story, kinda what I aimed in the first place by doing this translations myself.

Anyways here's the next episode :3 Spanish version up on monday.

Just a note, unlike the story patch, I'm not going for accurate translations. But I want to transmit the same meaning on the sentences. Japanese is a tricky language after all.
    Last edited by Reia; Apr 19, 2015 at 12:05 AM.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Hm... outer planets? Does that mean people are living in areas other than ORACLE?

Yes that's how I got it, I suppose that as there are other intelligent in uncharted planets they also consider having other humans that doesn't live in Oracle.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler!

Also I want to give an example of how continuous time would work with time travel in this narration. It's mostly based that timer resets everytime you time travel. Like this:

(Warning contains next episode 0 to 2 spoilers)
    Spoiler!

Finally there's exceptions to game storytelling/unlocking regarding continuity and that: (Warning, more spoilers!)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Reia; Apr 19, 2015 at 12:09 PM.

Well with spanish subs done, I'll get right away on working on the second episode, since I have a big event coming on Friday and better have it ready to upload with time!

Subs en español arriba owo/

Just a little update, My computer died like 5 days ago (just a day after my last upload) just when I was working on the next episode. I'm still waiting to remake my PC where I got all the video files saved for making this episodes! I still keep the video files with nearly all episode 2 complete. But I will ask everyone who been expecting to be more patient. As soon as I get back my brand new computer with the older hard drives in it I'll have the video materials to make episode 2 and on :3.

And if I have free time, I'll record the videos all over again but in 1080p 60 FPS thanks to the hardware upgrades of my new computer about to come!

Another update concerning the missing videos incident.

Apparently I won't be able to say anything in youtube grounds. But the situation has made me take a change in course on the chapter making.

Here's the problems based:

I just got a copyright claimed and the videos got shot down by an undisclosed party (Pretty much this action towards my videos seems to be a thing from AsiaSoft doing more than anyone else).

I'm pretty much almost done downloading PSO2 in the new PC, which can optimally record in 1080p. So instead of doing it a short video series on youtube, I decided to better, make it a monthly movie series (I'm right now thinking the place to upload them and be viewed freely that isn't youtube or at least have a direct download).

For now the current ideas I have are.

- Make the story shorter (Only covering the major events).
    - Cover episode 1 in 3 90 minute long videos (And 1 extra for the Arks Cup).
    - Further patch the client for full english and improve the ingame display (and making the ingame subs much larger, only leaving subs for the continous cutscenes).
    - Record everything in max setting and do the whole run again to cover the narration better.

I think It will take me at least 1 month to sort this out. This time Ill be recording every single cutscene in high res instead of the ones I just judged important to see if I missed something in the way. After that I'll start filing things up and slowly work in the finished episodes. But I'll still be around for suggestions and updates about the project.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, this wasn't suppossed to happen at all :<