Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Claris Claes sealed the original [Apprentice]'s power inside Lillipa, presumably the mining bases were built on top of the area it was sealed.
    Is Lilliparium actually Apprentice chunks? D:
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Chocobo View Post
    But if Yucrita is half Apprentice or less. What she's been looking for in Lilipa's mining Base? She's looking his body or someone's body right? Thanks for the responses guys! Even if we still dont have a exact clue of what planet Double explodes, im fine with all your answers!
    Aprentice is looking for her Falz Body that been sealed even since then (10 years ago she also seemed to be searching for it). Apparently Loser knew where is it and abused to use Apprentice to command the bug darkers to do his bidding, but that secret died with him. (And most likely she's been attacking the bases guessing where is it since Loser cut ties with the other falz when he got enough Senkii to become an artificial Photoner and never talk with them ever again.)

However I think Elder was too soft for inclunding Loser in the mix for his reasons to betray Double. Given that Loser also aimed to stop being a falz and become something closer to a god that rules everything even above falz, he was a very strong one so Double only got the chance to eat him after Regius sealed him with his Yonohate.

Now my question is who really is the Persona? My closest guess is that is a dead version of you in the future that double copied (Like the ARKS clones but above since you are stronger than average ARKS), but has a mind of it's own. The copies also inherit all the original's abilities (In this case your ability to traverse cross-Time/Dimension, while it has your appearance, it doesn't inherit your memories) and Persona and Double shares the same roles, aside that Double's gauntlets and design resembles Persona's design and mask.
    Last edited by Reia; Apr 14, 2015 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reia View Post
    Aprentice is looking for her Falz Body that been sealed even since then (10 years ago she also seemed to be searching for it). Apparently Loser knew where is it and abused to use Apprentice to command the bug darkers to do his bidding, but that secret died with him. (And most likely she's been attacking the bases guessing where is it since Loser cut ties with the other falz when he got enough Senkii to become an artificial Photoner and never talk with them ever again.)

However I think Elder was too soft for inclunding Loser in the mix for his reasons to betray Double. Given that Loser also aimed to stop being a falz and become something closer to a god that rules everything even above falz, he was a very strong one so Double only got the chance to eat him after Regius sealed him with his Yonohate.
    I was surprised at firts when i saw a Dark Falz joining forces with the good guys. Even if he has his own reasons. But when i saw defend Shina i get the conclusion that Gettemhart has still influence as his host and retain some memories. I dont like to think a Dark Falz being soft so suddenly. He only craves destruction so, Double is doing right his role.

Persona i think is a future Falz version of our own character. Whenever we try to change history, he's here to avoid it.
    Last edited by Chris_Chocobo; Apr 14, 2015 at 04:53 PM.

Persona is the player from an alternate timeline that was destroyed by the Profound Darkness. Persona acts on their own accord to make sure that the player is able to challenge the Profound Darkness in their timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Persona is the player from an alternate timeline that was destroyed by the Profound Darkness. Persona acts on their own accord to make sure that the player is able to challenge the Profound Darkness in their timeline.
    Its possible that Ultimate Quest are how the world looks like when the Profund Darkness is free? I have a bad feeling about Matoi's future...

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    That somehow makes sense, when he stabs Matoi to death, he defines Matoi's personal death as "peace/rest". So he was trying to kill Matoi back then to accelerate the process where the Profound Darkness might had been weakened/incomplete form and be able to be defeated. In EP3 he also refers that Matoi "can't be saved", so he tries to put in your head that there's no future where Matoi lives and have a good ending for everyone either.

Still we're not able to define Persona's source of power yet, he has yet the ability to command darkers that only Elder or Apprentice could.
    Last edited by Reia; Apr 14, 2015 at 05:04 PM.

Apprentice attacking bases is probably her way of doing Darker duty without actually going out of her way to kill anyone. She says in episode 2 that Darkers only fight ARKS because ARKS fight Darkers, taken to its logical extreme it can be inferred that the only reason the Darkers attack anyone at mining bases is because there were people sent there to defend it to begin with.

One of my early theories was that the bug-type Darkers are a corrupted version of the indigenous race of Lilipa, an insect race who eventually built mechs to do drone (which became dagan) work. As they became infested, the mechs knew to attack zombie lilisectoids but not their real masters, until there was nothing left of the original race. It's possible that there's a mass of Dark energy within Lilipa's core (and everything from Void Facility requires Darker extract so mining for it is a decent idea) which would give a reason for the natives to have been corrupted, for the Darkers to want to get to it, and for ARKS to want to extract it too. The Falz sealed on Naberius could have been a similar mass of energy until Gettemhardt became a suitable host for it.

Gettemhardt was a blood knight through and through and Colossus takes that and runs with it; all he cares about is fighting, to the point that he'd rather lose a fair fight than have any part of a boring one. He finds Double distasteful, and I even predicted he'd have found Luther disgusting too but Luther is now a mindless afterthought. Shame, as Luther would have also been a creepy enough guy to be perving over Melphonsina. Incidentally, Colossus is now a better person than Gettemhardt ever was.

Its possible that Ultimate Quest are how the world looks like when the Profund Darkness is free? I have a bad feeling about Matoi's future...
    Ultimate Naberius is our Naberius, except the Profound Darkness' corruption has suddenly drastically effected the wildlife and mutated everything drastically, and Anga Fundarge (who is probably from Persona's timeline) has moved there. It is definitely our Naberius, though.

We don't know about Ultimate Lilipa yet, I think. Maybe it activated as a last line of defense against the recent heavy Falz activity on the planet, or maybe that actually is

i have that same bad feeling but it feels like everything that has happened from what xion had the player do was all to save matoi so it gives me hope that we can really save her

.....otherwise ill cry like a bitch

Possibly? It's difficult to say because both Ultimate Naberius and Lilipa appear to have been how the area looked in its past, with Forest having a more primal/prehistoric appearance and Tunnels being more pristine and unworn. The only real explanation for Ultimate areas is that Anga Fundarge is altering them, and while Anga Fundarge is from an alternate timeline, we don't know the full details about that, or even if Anga Fundarge is altering areas to resemble the destroyed timeline or they're just random alterations. On the other hand, based off how the Wondas and Kuklo/Cyclos have a stronger resemblance to Dark Falz Elder, the darkers in Ultimate areas could be more closely related to their respective Falzes than normal (if this is true, then Apprentice will have a vivid black/red appearance like insect Yuga darkers). So the darkers in the area could be presumed to be stronger than ordinary ones, which they would be in a destroyed future.

But really, it's pretty inconclusive at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Reia View Post
    Still we're not able to define Persona's source of power yet, he has yet the ability to command darkers that only Elder or Apprentice could.
    My pet theory is that Anga Fundarge is spawned by Persona, but there's no actual word on whether that's the case or not. There's pretty strong evidence for this being the case, though.