Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

I have a fairly good snap, but I don't have anywhere to host it, and I don't see a file attachment feature on the PMs. Any tips?

Another FAQ:
    Is flame garment (Seems to be blatently h4x0r3d and unobtainable without cheating) allowed?

On 2003-04-23 18:46, LordCronai wrote:
    I have a fairly good snap, but I don't have anywhere to host it, and I don't see a file attachment feature on the PMs. Any tips?
    pm saladwood or aim her

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Last Person In The World You Would Want To Be Alone With In An Alley
    me...
    or maybe the ugly duckling.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

I'm willing to help people get screenshots as well. I can do so on Dreamcast versions 1&2 and on Gamecube E1&2. You'll have to either catch me online while I'm not busy (GC E1&2 only, as I don't regularly play on the DC anymore) or PM me to set up a meeting (DC or GC versions). Please be patient and follow the guidelines outlined by eRUPT in the topic post. My sleeping habits vary wildly, but I'm usually available sometime between 10pm and 10am Pacific (between 250 beats and 750 beats during daylight savings time). Images will be directly submitted to PSOW admins. Have fun, everyone.

Edit: Oh, and I don't have a keyboard on the GC version (yet). It's best to describe what you want in the PM so it doesn't take forever to talk about in-game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-04-24 05:11 ]</font>

I wonder in what category the BWS_moo picture would fit in >_>;; ... O and JazzyFox took some cool pics of B back in ver1, unfortunatly, I can't find them anymore. I guess he cleared his database x_X.

Since I don'T have the original images of Jazzyfox, can I use my old sig instead? The idea of taking BWS-1's picture was to make a sig, and that's what I did only, it's somewhat blurry ... but still, it would fit well in the "Mighty Mecha" or "Last person you would want to be alone in an Alley" category".

... aawww but the BWS_moo picture would fit soo well in the huh, "Ugly Duckling Stayed Ugly" O-o;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BWS-1 on 2003-04-23 23:35 ]</font>

BWS-1, it shouldn't be a big problem, unless the image of your character is too fuzzy, or it somehow got enhanced along with your sig; it has to be a PURE Screenshot, in other words.

Want some candy?

<--- Has no BBA /cry- oh the shame.
    I will however take time and vote for the bestest ones. GL everyone.

First of my posts!!!!

Okay I want to enter but can i just take my screen shots of my computer(cpu) and just email them?
    and who would i email them to?

[quote]With our last event ending with a smash, the staff at PSOW now present you our next contest! This contest will have you experimenting with your creativity! As you may be able to tell from the title, this contest is a fashion contest, but it's not just an ordinary fashion contest. To make it fun, and interesting, we came up with 11 categories that you guys will compete in:

__________________________________________________ ___I think the part where it said "with our LAST even ending with a smash" was the part that made me think it was the last event...but apparently you are having more events which is good news ^ ^.