Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    There are huge tits, but when will we get ass?

Yes. I'mma be that nigga that obsseses over asses.

I want the booty.
    Spoiler!

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Yeah it's funny how japan is obssessed with breasts but you spend 90% of the time looking at your characters back.If the game got a rump slider i'd have no reason to play anything else lol.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    Yeah it's funny how japan is obssessed with breasts but you spend 90% of the time looking at your characters back.If the game got a rump slider i'd have no reason to play anything else lol.
    I may or may not admit this as being a factor in my recent thigh tirade.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Anyway, you're far from the only one. I don't think i keep the fact that my weakness are thighs a secret.

After seeing some dark elf armor sets from lineage 2, there really should be more costumes to show off the female figure that doesn't just boil down to 'wear a bikini' or some skin-tight body suit or something.

http://l2wiki.com/Armor_Sets

http://prander.deviantart.com/galler...f-Female-Armor in b4 obvious 'dat ass'

I also remembered, a change of idle animations when standing around would seriously help too.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

It's because Japan is so used to POV ero that they forgot about what makes a female great.

ASS

It's because Japan is so used to POV ero that they forgot about what makes a female great.

ASS
    Good point.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Didn't we have a thread about booty way back when?
    I miss that thread.
    As long as men can have booty too, I 100% support this movement.

EDIT: Found it
    Last edited by Kirukia; Apr 20, 2015 at 07:10 PM.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

1 thread about booty is never enough.

There are outfits that give you a huge belly (eg. the original bikini, Rin Tohsaka's outfit).
    Some have too tiny or wide shoulders (eg. the Guardian outfits).
    Some have super squashed boobs or boobs that clip through the rest of the outfit (eg. Punkish, Crazy Kitoun).
    Some have significantly shorter legs as if they got the heel elevation wrong, or much fatter/thinner legs (eg. Valgiris, the alchemist/crafter outfit).
    Then there are those with feet that have no toes (eg. the Dealer outfit, and another I forget).

One of the things that's been bugging me since day one is that Caseal faces (and proportions) look totally different if you use parts or if you use costumes.
    I think they adjusted the proportions a while back.
    It used to be that if you made a decent Caseal body, you'd become super-fat when you wore costumes.

Oh, and then there are outfits with polygonal glitches and huge UV seams that they can't be bothered fixing.
    Airy dress still has a huge identation on the thighs. I reported it twice and even sent pictures. They ignored me both times.
    Sakuya mode C Repca has a huge seam going down the inner leg that the other Sakuya outfits do not have.
    One Piece Swimwear Snow White still has the wrong footstep sound. It plays a sandy sound, unlike all its other colors.

That recent "nostalgic" sailor school uniform has screwed up normals on the legs, too.
    Notice how, when light shades the surface, those legs have weird dark spots? Looks bumpy? Bad surface normals.
    Not expecting them to ever fix that.
    Notice that these leg issues are just from copy pasting the nude leg model. I don't see how they could keep screwing that up.
    I'm glad I'm not paying real money for these stupid mistakes, like other people are.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 20, 2015 at 10:07 PM.

There are huge tits, but when will we get ass?

Yes. I'mma be that nigga that obsseses over asses.

I want the booty.
    Aside from Platinum and Team Ninja no developer makes asses. It's never going to happen. :E