Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I honestly wish I could give the 2 13*'s swords off to someone else who likes swords, I don't like them in this game due to most of the PA's lacking all around use or being unique, it ends up coming down to a handful for me
    I would take them. I don't get how people don't like swords. Different strokes I guess. Sword will be the first weapon I get from turn in for sure.

Or they could just let us trade anything already dammit.

I never really got the view that you didn't like that sorta bragging from reading any of your post from how long I've been on psow but I can get the sense it is annoying because you know, you may not have what your looking for and it's kinda annoying to see someone rubbing what your trying to find in your face intentionally or un-intentionally.
    I actually don't usually mind if people have something I don't. Like I edited into my last post, it's like seeing someone brag about winning the lottery. And even then it would only be annoying if they went around constantly doing it without a hint of irony. I'll certainly joke about it and stuff but it's not something I'd be bitter about.

Gear is gear, it will get replaced eventually as the game evolves, it's part of the MMO life and all. My main thing is I think hardwork is more satisfying but is difficult when your going up against the RNG, you get lucky or not during your travel, just how it is
    I should clarify again that I'm not saying you shouldn't feel good or satisfied about finding them, I would. If you enjoy it keep doing it and keep enjoying it. It just comes off as really degrading when you say thing like "I like to work hard". When the only difference is that you don't know when you're going to be done.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Apr 22, 2015 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    https://youtu.be/K83qw9XyRVE

Btw Ares weapons are amazing more because they have a tremendous attack advantage over everything else, and 13*s can achieve 60 element instead of 50 element. You can literally do more damage with a 60 element Ares weapon with no potential than most weapons with level 3 potential of any given weapon category. The potential's pretty good too though, but it'll get outdated once more 13*s come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    You can see some of them here: https://youtu.be/K83qw9XyRVE?t=289
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm expecting the first week or two to be people farming for slave weapons then going back to anga farming when they realize they have a situational latent. :/

It doesn't show all of them.
    ????????????????????????? - YouTube

Thanks all of you. They look pretty nice I just wonder what the latent on them will be. The grind is gonna be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    I would take them. I don't get how people don't like swords. Different strokes I guess. Sword will be the first weapon I get from turn in for sure.

I appreciate hunter myself or any class that's melee I aint a magic man. No offense to the Tech users.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Apr 22, 2015 at 12:50 AM.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Thanks all of you. They look pretty nice I just wonder what the latent on them will be. The grind is gonna be real.
    Reverse PP slayer for all atk stats. Estimated atk bonus is around 300 minimum.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I like that swords have gotten a lot of improvements over time just idk, I hate to bring it up but I did like a lot more of the PA's from PSU than I do PSO2 (and pso ep1/2 didnt have PA's heh), I just find it hard for me to want to use them at all so when I play HU, WL's become my main and Partisan as my secondary weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I actually don't usually mind if people have something I don't. Like I edited into my last post, it's like seeing someone brag about winning the lottery. And even then it would only be annoying if they went around constantly doing it without a hint of irony. I'll certainly joke about it and stuff but it's not something I'd be bitter about.

I should clarify again that I'm not saying you shouldn't feel good or satisfied about finding them, I would. If you enjoy it keep doing it and keep enjoying it. It just comes off as really degrading when you say thing like "I like to work hard". When the only difference is that you don't know when you're going to be done.
    Ahh okay, wasn't sure on that part then.

Ya knowing when your gonna be done farming or not is the most bothersome part, I was farming for 13* DB's last weekend and I would have to say tops 20 kills I got them after I felt like I was probably gonna have to pull some all night farming for a day or two so I was sorta dreading it until I saw them drop then I just lost all interest in Anga for the rest of boost week haha

[QUOTE=Kril;3253566]I like that swords have gotten a lot of improvements over time just idk, I hate to bring it up but I did like a lot more of the PA's from PSU than I do PSO2 (and pso ep1/2 didnt have PA's heh), I just find it hard for me to want to use them at all so when I play HU, WL's become my main and Partisan as my secondary weapon.

I do agree with psu pas being pretty neat. I have always been a fan of the slower weps though. That and sword pas can be canceled at anytime unlike partisans. I miss axes dearly and I wish they would add weps to classes rather then make a new class for them. Might be too much work for them at this point.

I do agree with psu pas being pretty neat. I have always been a fan of the slower weps though. That and sword pas can be canceled at anytime unlike partisans. I miss axes dearly and I wish they would add weps to classes rather then make a new class for them. Might be too much work for them at this point.
    Ya Axes were my favorite big weapon in PSU then Swords. Really I would like to see a class with Axe and Twin Claws as their main weapons but tacking on new weapon types seems nice too on current classes. What Sega is planning for new weapons no one knows but it's really at a slow pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Reverse PP slayer for all atk stats. Estimated atk bonus is around 300 minimum.
    I'll stick to Ares.

Sig by Gama

If you guys ever feel bad about liking PSU techs or PAs just remember that they were in PSP2/i as well.

Ahh okay, wasn't sure on that part then.

Ya knowing when your gonna be done farming or not is the most bothersome part, I was farming for 13* DB's last weekend and I would have to say tops 20 kills I got them after I felt like I was probably gonna have to pull some all night farming for a day or two so I was sorta dreading it until I saw them drop then I just lost all interest in Anga for the rest of boost week haha
    I actually have no problem with RNG when it's used as a bonus for something. I LIKE how things like XQs, Magatsu, and ultimate lilipa have a chance to drop the things you're farming for in the first place. It can be a nice surprise or bonus.

I actually have more of an issue with the rng on grinding and affixing than drop rates. Negative progress is TERRIBLE for pure rng. >_>

EDIT: I actually think I need an editor, jeeze...
    Last edited by Kondibon; Apr 22, 2015 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I'll stick to Ares.
    Yeah slave isn't stellar for every weapon type, but some can milk it like no one's business, like wands for example.

Enjoy the hunt for ares if you can. At least now, you can just find one, and farm slave + buy 5% element boosts to att grind it.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!