Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Server is Down, Discussion Time

How has your week been on PSO2? Anything exciting, you can't wait for in the patch or, that has happened during since last patch?

Can't wait to get my hands on that new Partizan PA.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'm glad I got at least 2 13*s from Anga, even if it's the once I didn't ant (yet). At least I got a WL for my Te/-oh. ;-;

For the most part, I rode up to VH on the coat-tails of a Falz Elder farm party (as a BO/HU). Immediately regretted doing this, as it didn't feel like I'd earned any of the progress I made.

Right now I'm going back up the progression chart the way I feel like (as a FI/HU), but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to use my alt slot and restart the grind, even if it means putting SH off for like, ages.

Completed a Brisa set for melee char, pretty happy.
    Then, completed a Saiki set for Force, very happy.
    Obtained some specific PA/tech disc from the SH AQs, rather nice.

As for after the maintenance, MUST get that new compound tech, Fomelgion-HA!
    And Immortal Dove, i guess.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

i created tons of high slots bayari soul stuff for dirt cheap, now to wait for the perfect time to sell
    hi

Looking most forward to katana combat buff... just hope it's not something stupid like 30 -> 33 max hits and an equivalent measly 10% damage buff to finish . 3.

Need meseta... I'd have like... 30mil if I sell my black sexy bikini, and shoot boost.

At least I have fodder ready for slave DBs

New LA is gonna hurt.

I'd put money on there being recolors of magia savior this scratch.

Looking forward to immortal dove.

Submitted two opinions on this page for all the good it'll do. Just a phasion suggestion for casual women's clothes, and my old idea to expand on the Bo field skills in a main-class only skill that provides a damage boost to all those effected.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Apr 21, 2015 at 05:30 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Got my FI/RA and my GU/BR to SH.

Still didnt get my Evil Katana though...

I also brought my BO/GU to 70 and learned some frame data on CT windows and DB PAs, which was nice.

Grinded my Guilty Light to +20 so the ZRA potential will help my FI/RA out a good amount.

Started planning my FO/RA but that Huri Snowty or w/e the fuck that rifle is called is 31mil and I'm broke cuz crafting.

Also managed to snag a few people for Gyrus Hex since I'm more or less actively recruiting now.

sword buffs might make mission 9 in CM easier now, dunno how to feel about that. still trying to get 13520+ in CM but not going so well so far but hit 13510 last week. prolly just gonna keep playing cm, its fun running into familiar faces you run into when playing

Well I completed my Saiki set finally. One rear piece away from completing another set. Now affixing them is going to cost me lots XP

Next when the UQ comes out, I'll farm a slave db, then hopefully get some AC to reset my god awful mag. It's either that or farm 5400 more excubes.