Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Default What Do You Guys Think Of The New PAs?

I haven't been able to try out the new Partizan one yet. Gonna do that when I get home.

What about the rest? Are the fun to use?

Partizan one reminds me of Dus Skadd, which was my favorite PA in PSU so I'm excited to use it.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

TMG PA's fun. Gap-closer ...... movement range is pretty far (control-able to some extend) ...... flinch on hit ...... 20PP ...... easier to use in TPS, compared to other gap-closers PA ...... hit at cross-hair (can pin point for headshot, and can move cross-hair between 1st salvo and 2nd salvo) ...... can be used for escaping enemy attacks (no invincibility frame though)

The downside is just it's single target .... it seems to be no vertical tracking too, but I dunno if it has vertical tracking in auto-aim mode.

Overall, very fun
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 22, 2015 at 10:18 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Liking new DB PA so far, it's kinda fun to use since it's kinda fast.
    Haven't test Strezwei on the real GS yet so i don't really know if it's worth using or not, but it's kinda neat that you can link striking PA > ranged PA by using weapon action with decreased PP cost.
    Last edited by wefwq; Apr 22, 2015 at 10:28 AM.

Haven't tried Immortal Dove and Hurricane Sender yet.

Grim Barrage is basically a gap closer for Satellite Aim and makes a real good boss fighting PA with Satellite what with it being cancelable mid flight

Tear Grid I haven't tested yet in actual fights but from what I can see it makes a nice finisher for Vol Graptor. Really high PP cost though (45pp)

Strezwei is <3; Gun-form version of this PA is a strong circular AOE which makes it a good mobbing tool and is quite spammable. Sword-form is single target, but haven't tried it that much yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Liking new DB PA so far, it's kinda fun to use since it's kinda fast.
    That's good to hear. Hopefully its not to difficult to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    That's good to hear. Hopefully its not to difficult to get?
    I dunno, at first 2 hours spinning around on ult lillipa i got none, but the next hour i'm showering on it, that probably because im using triboost100+rare250.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Strezwei is <3; Gun-form version of this PA is a strong circular AOE which makes it a good mobbing tool and is quite spammable. Sword-form is single target, but haven't tried it that much yet.
    Try pressing Shift after using gun-mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Try pressing Shift after using gun-mode.
    Wait, what happens if you press shi-- OOOOMFG o3o!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Tear Grid is too expensive in my opinion (45 PP at Level 1) but quite powerful. You have to keep the PA button pressed a few seconds to fire maximum beams before releasing a final devastating piercing strike. I'm loving it.

Enforcer of Evil™

I mostly played around with Tears Grid and Strezwei.

Tears Grid is stronk. We're talking 3610% at level 16 here. A whooping 45PP, but the damage is up to the cost.
    You can tap the PA, which is like tapping a tech : a wonderful waste of PP. Instead, you hold the PA, which increases the duration and the strength of the multiple stabs, your character then turns to prepare the last burts hit, which does a truckload of damage. The range is also bigger than the SFX (at least with gear), so it's deceptively good as a medium mobbing tool.

Strezwei is simply waaaaay too fun. As said, the shoot portion of the PA is a 360° aoe, it comes out fast, ends fast, fairly cheap PP cost (25). The melee portion is a fast frontal attack, if you attack again while your char does it, your char then dashes forward and executes a fairly powerful melee combo on the ennemy hit (for free).
    And of course, the shift action makes you do the other variation for only 10PP (you can't spam it tho, you'll have to start the PA again after shifting once).

Haven't tried out Grim Barrage and Immortal Dove yet, but they look like they're nice. I got Hurricane Sender, but haven't tried it in action yet.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.