Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default We have people using Mods in Ult Lilipa

Just want to give you guys a heads up, in a random mpa I saw/found a person using that speed hack mod for spamming Techs with infinite PP (rapid firing Rafoie so fast, you see the element circle as one red circle around them until they stop casting) friend of mine whispered me earlier today that he saw someone with rapid fire WB's and another friends saw rapid fire Cosmic Break.

Please leave the mpa as quickly as possible, take a screenshot if you gotta or record if you got it on and report them to Sega or a JP friend to report them. We don't need these horrid players who can't get good at this game ruining it for the rest of us who don't need to cheat. The more you stay with them, the more likely you may be banned with them

Don't care if this post gets edited for the name, just want people aware

Watch out for: Charater: Rize, ID Name: killuminati

EDIT: heres the link to report people if need be: http://tinyurl.com/d2llyu9

For people running around with the death sign over them attacking, I can't be for certain that they are "cheating" all I can say is watch them (from my experience) as the mob dies down from everyone wiping them out, if at some point you see them fall but rapidly get back up, most likely it's their pc/laptop performance not doing them any justice thus they are getting lag (hence the delayed revive). IF they still have the death sign over their head and are keeping up with the group I suppose you can worry as I haven't seen this myself except for what I just described on the previous sentence.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 28, 2015 at 12:53 AM.

Please leave the mpa as quickly as possible, take a screenshot if you gotta or record if you got it on and report them to Sega or a JP friend to report them.
    Then get banned cause SEGA thinks you are their accomplice with that foreigner IP ; -;

Watch out of krill too i heard he hacks as well

i thought 90% players of PSO2 was using hack, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforsaken_n View Post
    Watch out of krill too i heard he hacks as well
    Not my in game name, no one on psow knows it, i unlike you are actually good at the game.

Either way my friend notified the Leader of Killer Panda and he's looking into it, I can post screen shots of the person gear as best evidence i have but i dont have my recording up atm to upload to youtube for more evidence

EDIT: what makes it even more obvious is that it's you doing it that you had to make a new account to respond to me that way
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 24, 2015 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Just want to give you guys a heads up, in a random mpa I saw/found a person using that speed hack mod for spamming Techs with infinite PP (rapid firing Rafoie so fast, you see the element circle flashing over and over), friend of mine whispered me earlier today that he saw someone with rapid fire WB's and another friends saw rapid fire Cosmic Break.

Please leave the mpa as quickly as possible, take a screenshot if you gotta or record if you got it on and report them to Sega or a JP friend to report them. We don't need these horrid players who can't get good at this game ruining it for the rest of us who don't need to cheat. The more you stay with them, the more likely you may be banned with them

If someone has the link to report players, please post it as I don't have it on me atm

Don't care if this post gets edited for the name, just want people aware

Watch out for: Charater: Rize, ID Name: killuminati

EDIT: if your team Killer Panda, I recommend you remove him or risk other people getting banned
    Not that I'm one to witch hunt, but I saw the same character name and Player ID using that same hack with ilbarta in TD3 pug last week.

One reason I'm glad I don't play on ship 2.

Not to say that there aren't hackers on the other ships, but it's definitely more of a problem there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Not my in game name, no one on psow knows it, i unlike you are actually good at the game.

Either way I notified the Leader of Killer Panda and he's looking into it, I can post screen shots of the person gear as best evidence i have but i dont have my recording up atm to upload to youtube for more evidence

EDIT: what makes it even more obvious is that it's you doing it that you had to make a new account to respond to me that way
    its not me im just giving u shit, and i made thsi account a while ago, nto today buddy, and btw u suck at the game

whoa whoa looks like witch hunt is over

Quote Originally Posted by Unforsaken_n View Post
    its not me im just giving u shit, and i made thsi account a while ago, nto today buddy, and btw u suck at the game
    think its time for bed for you, you got highschool in the morning, get in your jammies and drink your warm milk so your not cranky in the morning

Leader of Panda Killer took care of it, just be aware

Gonna be recording for the next few weeks anyways, dont need other people cheating ruining it for the rest of us, im not a savior of any sort. Anyways GL with your hunts
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 23, 2015 at 11:49 PM.