Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

ya'll over-reactin' like 3 years late lolz

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    I found a guy last night that was walking around with permanent death status. It wasn't lag, because everyone else was getting revived normally. He also just stands slightly away from the pack as well to leech, and keeps up with the pack when we move to a different area with mobs. I guess it's a mod that makes you appear already dead to everything? You can't kill something that's already dead, I guess. At least the infinite PP spam guy is cheating without leeching. >_<
    His character name was "BacKSlasH" (or some sort of weird capitalization combination, as I forgot which it was exactly). Didn't bother to check his ID.
    hmm I thought it was lag, goddamnit I finished quite a bit of quests with people like that. Bloody wankers.

watch out for a guy named BackSpace or w/e how he spelled it (BaCkSpAcE) something like that, friend just told me

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    his terrible 7k Rafoie dmg, can't even hit over 10k

oh shit i can't stop laughing

watch out for a guy named BackSpace or w/e how he spelled it (BaCkSpAcE) something like that, friend just told me
    i just posted about him here, one page ago. LOL It's actually backspace now that I think about it, not backslash like what I initially said, since I remember a capital E at the end now.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Apr 25, 2015 at 06:05 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

i just posted about him here, one page ago. LOL It's actually backspace now that I think about it, not backslash like what I initially said, since I remember a capital E at the end now.
    ahh sorry about that, was sorta skimming along posts and missed that part

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseHERO View Post
    ya'll over-reactin' like 3 years late lolz
    Hackers on Pso2 are as old as the game indeed but many actions were taken by players to hold them back. I have asked myself one of my JP friend to report many of those sluts to SEGA via the contact form since 2012 (currently 50+). What can we do more ? Lolz a lot like you, making fun at those who fight for a game without hack, but doing nothing at all ? So easy to criticize...

yes this was the guy we had to leave the block for yesterday, his terrible 7k Rafoie dmg, can't even hit over 10k. Thank you for the vid, I can forward it to me friend for more evidence
    it may be only 7k damage, but times that by how fast they can cast, iv seen the damage numbers and they can cast every millisecond.

It's physically impossible to cast every millisecond, since at 60 fps, 1 frame is over 16 milliseconds. :3
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

It's physically impossible to cast every millisecond, since at 60 fps, 1 frame is over 16 milliseconds. :3
    well u get what i mean lol,