Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    HP + PP
    S-ATK + PP
    R-ATK + PP
    T-ATK + PP

Corresponds with the datamined Noble affixes. +30 stat + 3 PP. Looks like they're going to replace Boost affixes entirely.
    Are the +30 ATK +3 PP also confirmed in the datamined information as well, or are those numbers just based off of a previous game(s) that had them? From Maenara's opening post in that thread, it gave me the impression that it's the latter.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Are the +30 ATK +3 PP also confirmed in the datamined information as well, or are those numbers just based off of a previous game(s) that had them? From Maenara's opening post in that thread, it gave me the impression that it's the latter.
    Obligatory 'let's release something awesome for affixing after boost week is over!' moment.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Dunno, my impression of that post was that they were in the data at a prior date, removed, and put back in. Sometimes stats are in the data too, so it's hard to say. Guess it'll be necessary to ask for clarification.

I'm hoping it's just +20 ATK and 3 PP or something like that, and that you can't use both this and the old boost one at the same time (you probably can't, since there's only 1 slot to use these items and one slot to use success rate boosters), or else these new affix items might cost over 15 million each... >_< (Considering Power Boost items constantly stay above 7 million these days.)
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

I'm hoping it's just +20 ATK and 3 PP or something like that, and that you can't use both this and the old boost one at the same time (you probably can't, since there's only 1 slot to use these items and one slot to use success rate boosters), or else these new affix items might cost over 15 million each... >_< (Considering Power Boost items constantly stay above 7 million these days.)
    Don't remind me -_-. I actually want 160 PP as BO now, and these could really help...

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

dang not sure what to buy ><

Hurrah Dance14 revival
    best dance JP

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I'm hoping it's just +20 ATK and 3 PP or something like that
    We already got Flict ability for that lol. Wait, are those noble thing an item like power boost or it's an ability?

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Evidence would suggest they are items.

They're listed on the item catalog like the affix boost items, same name as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Well triple earrings are coming back. If only I could spread them across the length of newman ears.
    It shits me that PSO2 still doesnt have simple single ring earrings.
    They keep trying to make weird shit and fail at simple basic stuff.
    Like how every socks, tights or even clothing have some weird pattern that ruins them.

I sold my sexy white bikinis for 5-6m when they went up.
    Even if we didn't have this scratch, it's only a few more months until we get swimsuits again.
    I figured I shouldn't hang on to them for too long. I never use them anyway.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 27, 2015 at 08:03 PM.